What?!?!?! Daniel Dietz changing sponsorship??????

Thank you.
WAY old.

he’s gotta look fabulous

I had a chance to throw the proto at Worlds and I have to say it is one of the best yoyo’s I have ever thrown. What a great design. The look, shape, feel and smoothness were all excellent. I can’t wait for Dan’s new throw!!!

He has been with Yomega for a while now…

I did too! I love the shape…and it was kind of cool to finally throw a raw yoyo. When I threw it, it had some vibe though. Definitely going to be getting one (well, hopefully, LOL).

I threw two of the three proto’s and they were dead smooth…

Well then, more reason to get one, LOL.

I actually felt like a lot of high-end throws that we’re available to try had vibe. Maybe a bunch of people were hitting them on the ground of something.

I Use all that.
Plus Dyes. Hair oils, treatments, waxes, pastes, pomades, creams, puttys, and i have way way more xD
Wow. I’m a Loser xD

Okay…awkward…back to the subject. Please. LOL.

1 Like

In any case, The Dietz was an AWESOME yoyo.
My only issue was the size.
Hopefully these will retain that Dietz sorta shape and weight, but with the Glides specs!
Since the Dietz was his Signature, and The Glide is his Weapon of choice haha!

Hair oils I used before but they got expensive T.T
When I used to style my hair more, I used lots of different waxes and moving rubber, but again, it got expensive lol

The Dietz’s shape really isn’t very similar to Dan’s new signature.

I think Dan is helping Yomega become current again. When I was yoyoing way back in the day Yomega yoyo’s were AWESOME!!! I had so many of them. I had a black RB2 that was my fav for so long… Dan is an excellent ambassador for yoyoing… He is smart, outgoing and very good at yoyoing… He is EXACTLY what Yomegan needs right now. I have known Dan for almost three years now and I have seen him mature a ton in that time… He will be doing great things for years to come… All in the name of yoyo…

Haha, Well, I’m obsessed xD. So, I don’t mind!

Dang!

I code see what you did there…

(bad attempt at a pun)

HA that was sweet xD

1 Like

So that is why Yomega is coming with another elite metal. I thought they just wanted to have another but this makes more sense.

You sir, you made me lul.

Yeah, how much do they cost? Or is there still some debate on the price?

:smiley: Maybe so.

There hasn’t been any news on the price. Probably the same as the Glide.