Are you sponsored by any of yoyo brands?
I want ti be sponsored!![]()
![]()
no but asking for sponsor normally does not work unless you know that brand is interested in you
Why do you want to be sponsored?
No. Try not to get get to focused on it, it might be disappointing if they donât do what they think there going to do. Iâve had experience with this so donât be to expectant. Doesnât mean you still canât look forward to it!![]()
are you sponsored?
No, for a while I thought someone was going to sponsor me.![]()
I know some people who are. Iâm not sponsored though ![]()
Wait a minuteâŚ![]()
i know @Legs09 is a mega fan of Mk1, but is Legs sponsored?
Nope.
Used to be. Itâs not just getting free yo-yos, you need to put in work to represent the brand. Making videos, going to contests and meets to compete and to represent the brand and let people try products, giving input on prototypes. Advertising on ig and forums. And more depending on how involved you are with the brand.
I ended up with too much on my plate with my double major in college and had to quit.
Used to be. It was fun but it got a bit stale. Quit the team some months after it started to feel like that.
Not sponsored and donât want to be unless I get better and they let me be leisure with my opinions on throws inside and outside the company as well as letting me be flexible on what I wear if I compete. I donât mind wearing a hat but if they donât let me wear any other brand shirt or long-sleeve it might be a problem if they donât have good merch.
Need one more option for people like you and me.
poll here since it could be interesting to see (fixed)
- I am sponsored.
- I am not sponsored and Iâd like to stay that way.
- I am not sponsored, but Iâd like to be sponsored.
- I have been sponsored, but not anymore.
I personally don have the money for throws so by being sponsored that sloves that problem but I also would like to be on a team like SF. it just seems so awesome to be on a team a represent a company like that
Not in the standard way. One company offered to supply me yoyoâs under the condition that I would only use those yoyoâs in public and publicly state that those are my favorite yoyoâs. Odd thing, none of the yoyoâs were theirâs. They were all manufactured by competitors.
Thatâs very weird.
Yep, i too havent got enough money to buy new throws which i like, so i want to be sponsored ![]()
![]()
It turns out Mark, Iâm sponsored by the coolest company in the world:)










