What are your favorite yoyos?

mine is the magic yo yo n11

5 Likes

One Drop Top Deck. It was my first purchase over $50 and stands head and shoulders over everything else I own. I love the N11 as well and lots of others but my Top Deck, for me, it combines all of the best qualities that I like in most of my other yoyos.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

4 Likes

As far as play: TiVayder followed closely by Grail.

Most sentimental: my OG Kuntosh

5 Likes

Favorite monometal: One Drop VTWO
Favorite bi-metal: YoyoFriends Hummingbird
Favorite titanium: Luftverk Ultima
Favorite hybrid: C3 Gamma Crash
Favorite plastic: YoyoFriends Dove

(Note that naming a favorite plastic is a little tough since I don’t particularly love plastic yoyos in general.)

5 Likes

iceberg- i yoyo

best yoyo ever

4 Likes

At the moment, the MVP3 and the Shutter Wide Angle, though a week ago the MVP3 wasn’t even on the list. My fave changes a lot.

6 Likes

The most honest answer is whatever I am currently throwing.

8 Likes

you can see it in my profile

1 Like

Mk1 Umbra, MagicYoyo Avocado, YoyoFactory Bi-Metal Superstar.

6 Likes

C3 Edolass and G2 Banshee SS for right now.

7 Likes

Markmont Classic. I’ve used it so much the response pads have started concaving and I throw it literally every day I pick up a yoyo. Cascade is also up there, finally threw spikes and a conkave bearing in and it plays fantastic.

5 Likes

One Drop Intro. I love the organic profile, it has plenty of spin time and stability, and that pyramatte finish is sublime in the hands. As my first OD, this has really given me a good impression on the company. It also got me back into unresponsive play. Because of how much I liked it, I ordered one of the new Silhouettes the other day and am eagerly awaiting its arrival.

8 Likes

Changes all the time, but despite having some pricey throws now, I still really like my MYY T8 Shadow. Something about the feel of the shape, the balance, spin time…if I were stuck on a deserted island and that’s all I had, I wouldn’t be unhappy.

3 Likes

Is it considered a slimline? Almost?

2 Likes

37mm. It was a bit of a challenge at first, but I think it made me better. Fun landing Eli hops on something with a small catch zone.

2 Likes

Cool yoyo!

1 Like

The one yo-yo that has blown me away more than any other…and continues to do so every time I pick it up is my AL7 Banshee. It feels almost perfect to me. And it looks amazing too!

3 Likes

Yo yo amazing!

I am always impressed by my original Czech Point I bought from Dylan Kowalski.
Plays well, should have not retired it. (is it retired?)

2 Likes

Hummingbird and Motive:)