What are your favorite yoyos?

Wait is it retired what but cool yoyo

There are 4 gold ones left. At $24 I would say go for it if you don’t own one.

1 Like

Cool look likes it has a good price too!:slight_smile:

Favorite monometal: Mk1 Diffraction / A-RT Grail
Favorite titanium: Luftverk DAYTONA Highwall SB Slimline
Favorite plastic: SF PLSTC

4 Likes

Mono-metal = YYF Supernova
Titanium = TiVayder
Bi-metal = YYF BiND
Slimline = Deep State
Old School = BC Natural
Mini = Dif-e-yo ZippFly

I wish I had my old Dif-e-yo Wideload, it would most likely make the list. Probably more nostalgia than anything though honestly.

2 Likes

I will always have a soft spot for that yoyo because I used one in my first competition.

That I own: SF Bliss CS, Duncan Haymaker X, MK1 Diffraction, yoyofriends Hummingbird.
That I don’t own: UNPRLD Ignition and Sucction, G2 TiShee, CLYW Akita

2 Likes

All of them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@codinghorror please add downvotes

5 Likes

what is downvotes plus how do you do downvotes?

2 Likes

can someone answer me please?

The little hearts we can give each other on posts are ‘upvotes’…it’s a way to say we like the post.

A downvote would be the opposite…which these forums do not have. It’d be next to the heart icon and might for example be a thumbs down icon to indicate we do not like the post.

1 Like

Weeeellll…I don’t click on hearts when it’s a topic or general discussion about something that I know nothing about or a conversation about something I have absolutely no interest in. I do not DISlike the post(s)… just steering clear of sticking my nose in in any way.

3 Likes

You don’t get downvotes, hence “please add downvotes” the only popular website that I know of that still uses them is reddit

4 Likes

Trolls use downvotes - like on Youtube. People give downvotes to videos of a child’s birthday party or Beethoven’s Fifth Symphony or a military person coming home early to surprise his or her family, etc. etc. Downvotes are the equivelant of someone yelling “YOU SUCK!” without explaining why they yelled that. I joined r/throwers for 2 days, made one post about a yoyo I really liked and got 21 downvotes immediately. I left and have never gone back. Have not looked at r/throwers in over a year.

8 Likes

I don’t like the idea of downvotes, its to easy to criticize someone for no good reason. I think the only time to have a negative vote option would be for a specific question.

Fav throw at the min is myy Stealth, and legend wing.

6 Likes

It’s very hard to choose one… probably changes with each season too…i can nt even choose a favorite mono…i could probably choose a favorite mono fron diff’t companies… MFd conspiracy and 2 evil probably top.
Bimetal is easier YYF Edge and BansheeSS.
Ti - Vader
Plastic - SF PLSTC
Not a big fan of wood.

2 Likes

Organic:

1. Grail
  2. Diptych
  3. YWET
  4. Markmont Classic
  5. Overture

Non-organic:

1. Kuntosh 5000qv
  2. OG Elite
  3. VTWO
  4. (placeholder for Banshee SS that hasn’t arrived yet)
  5. Float

Responsive (bearing/fixed axle):

1. Weekender/Harbinger
  2. Alleycat 650b/Orphan
  3. OG Alleycat/eH (20-eH-teen)
  4. Confusion/Pro Fly
  5. Butterfly XT/Legend Wing
7 Likes

Favorite style of play! Material! So many options!

4 Likes

Can you downvote a downvote? There shouldn’t be downvotes anywhere.

3 Likes