What Are Your Favorite Ethnic Food(s)?

Oh dude, I just looked these up. I’m definitely going to have to make some of these sometime.

1 Like

Damn Ethan with the Filipino call-out, shoutouts to my Filipino brethren :v:

3 Likes

kamusta po

1 Like

kumain ka na?

1 Like

I also Forgot Panacotta, Cross between Ice Cream and Jello, I think it is italian.

1 Like

I like everything, if it’s spicy or bbq’d even better :smiley:

1 Like

The combination of bold flavors, spices, and fresh ingredients creates a mouthwatering experience that’s hard to resist. From tacos to enchiladas and guacamole, there’s something for everyone to enjoy in Mexican cuisine.
Speaking of food, I recently came across Naturally Food. They offer a diverse range of foods and supplements, making it a fantastic place to explore if you’re looking to diversify your culinary adventures.
Exploring different ethnic cuisines is like taking a tasty journey around the world, and it’s always exciting to discover new flavors and dishes.

1 Like

Burger and fries.

Hey - I’m Australian, so this is ethnic American food, right?

2 Likes

I’ll try anything once, but I’m Hispanic and I’m VERY partial to New Mexican food. It’s a mix of southern, Mexican, and Native American cooking that I love dearly. Straight up Mexican, love it too. I can also eat COPIOUS amounts of Italian food.

1 Like

Definitely Japanese. I eat soba every few days.

2 Likes

Ramen, tacos/burritos, orange chicken :drooling_face:

2 Likes

It’s sushi and pad thai for me. I can never have enough of these.

2 Likes

Lebanese, French, Italian.

No fish! …Fish is for cats. :slight_smile:

Meow……

2 Likes

Vietnamese, Japanese, Italian, Mexican and Thai are some of my favorites. But I love trying new food, there are so many great styles of food in the world.

Huckberry.com does a great video series called Dirt, I highly recommend it. Search Huckberry Dirt on YouTube. There are 6 episodes out now.

isn’t every food ethnic? every food stems from some ethnicity of person, no?

1 Like

Indian and Japanese food are STELLAR! Italian is a close second though! (Specifically, sushi, miso soup, tikka masala, those really good Indian dumplings, and pretty much anything Italian)

I guess favorite cuisine would be more accurate lol

My family’s from Pakistan and I really like Pakistani cuisine, although I suppose I’m somewhat biased.

1 Like

I’m totally with you on the Mexican front – Portland’s food truck scene is a game-changer! Those $5 burritos are practically a food group for me. And don’t even get me started on Chinese food – guilty pleasure alert: General Tso’s and pork lo-mein are my jam! I’m all about that American Chinese goodness, you feel me? Have you guys ever tried Korean Corn Dogs? Just discovered them recently, and oh my, it’s a flavor explosion! Crispy, cheesy, and just the right amount of savory. Found this awesome recipe on Corrie Cooks – here’s the link if you wanna give it a shot: https://www.corriecooks.com. Trust me, it’s a game-changer! Excited to dive into more food adventures.

1 Like

I am Brazilian. My favorite food is the variety of food we have! And secondly, oriental food in general! :yum: