What Are Your Favorite Ethnic Food(s)?

I’ll start:

What is life without Mexican food? Spicy, authentic, fresh Mexican food…

4 Likes

A sad life.

Taco Trucks Allday.

2 Likes

I like all of them, Thai, Chinese, Mexican, Mediteranian, Tex-Mex (they are different) those are just the ones that came to mind first. : D

3 Likes

I’m with you, the more variety the better! But if I didn’t have a solid Japanese/Sushi spot in my area i’d be pretty disappointed.

9 Likes

I need pizza to keep my life bar near full.

7 Likes

i like food from earth

7 Likes

All food is ethnic if you do it right.

6 Likes

Vienna sausages + top ramen + Taco Bell hot sauce + a single slice of American cheese to garnish = ?

5 Likes

If I had to pick just one, probably Mexican. So many dank food trucks here in Portland. I get by on 5 dollar burritos as big as your head haha

Honestly though, i really do love me some “Chinese food” too. Not the real deal, im talking General Tso’s and pork lo-mein. American Chinese haha. So good

2 Likes

I love Portuguese food. Grew up on it so I can’t picture life without it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

ALL please

8 Likes

With a name like Sergio I should have known you were a porkchop, hello my Iberian brother

3 Likes

Large population of Portuguese where I live in Massachusetts which is great because the second generation is starting to own restaurants and come up with Portuguese American food. I’ve had a burger that had a fried egg & red pepper on it among other things that escape my mind at the moment

2 Likes

Cheese burgers and fries.

6 Likes

Yooo some gosh darn Mediterranean and Vietnamese y Chinese y New Mexican holiday foods oh my lawd

3 Likes

youtuber mark weins fans hit like.

1 Like

Pupusas, the staple traditional food of where i live. There’s nothing more delicious than that.

4 Likes

So so good.

1 Like

Does Flan or Baklava count?

1 Like

Honestly though? Greek food is the GOAT - great vegetables, meats, seafoods, desserts…such a balanced diet.

If you wanna finish off the meal like a true Greekington living in Queens, top it all off with a Marlboro :sob:

7 Likes