Any knife guys?

A lot of people in this community love yoyos for aesthetic value, and the EDC factor. I was wondering if there are any other knife guys hanging around here? IF SO, what is your favorite EDC knife?

7 Likes

I got a butterfly knife trainer yesterday been in my pocket or hand ever since. been wanting to get more knives for awhile.

4 Likes

those are really fun, its like a dangerous begleri, the actual knives are outlawed in my state though :frowning:

4 Likes

Victoinox Cybertool 34 on days I’m in the lab. Otherwise a Compact.

5 Likes

Oof. I have to open carry a live blade or get a concealed carry permit. Trainers like mine should be fine though.

4 Likes

I really love my limited edition benchmade bugout

3 Likes

i love the bugout

2 Likes

any pocket single edge pocket knives or fixed blade are fine, but automatic, butterfly, and dagger types aren’t allowed

3 Likes

personally i carry leatherman OTH, a bugout and whatever yoyo im feeling that day

2 Likes

For concealed carry without a permit blade has to be 4 inches or less. Open carry of any type or length is legal.

1 Like

I’ve been EDC a knife ever since I was allowed to have a knife at 16yrs old. Gibbs rule #9- never go anywhere without a knife.

I like Ti knives, so I normally EDC a small sebenza 21 or Strider SnG. The sebenza gets carried the most, since it’s small and pocket friendly. The SnG is on the bigger side and I noticed Big knives tend to freak people out when you pull it out to cut stuff lol.

Without fail, my wife always looks to me when there’s something that needs to be cut, because she knows I always have a knife on me. It’s definitely my most used EDC

7 Likes

Always wanted a Sebenza, someday maybe :slight_smile: I mainly carry classic pocket knives, I like them the best overall. Lately I’ve been carrying a Spyderco, but I’ve already forgotten what model it is :joy:

The Blue Ford is a Victorinox, it was my first pocket knife. My Dad gave it to me when I was 6 or 7. Others in the box are various knives I’ve gotten from friends and family that have passed away. So these all have some sentimental value, besides being really great and useful knives. I’ve got a few others that are not in my box, scattered around or in outdoors packs.

8 Likes

Man! I wish I had my first knife. My family gets our first Swiss Army knives at age 8.

1 Like

We speak the same language and yet have such different viewpoints on weapons… EDIT - Sorry, they’re tools… Was that my mistake?

3 Likes

I love balisong, don’t tell my government…

4 Likes

Being a carpenter, I use my stanley knife every day in work. It’s a Titan stanley knife and I’ve had it for about 18 years.

I do have a folding japanese carpenters knife which I use when I’m at home, but it doesn’t leave the house.

5 Likes

God bless Texas.

We can walk around with a claymore if wanted.

8 Likes

4 Likes

Yep I’m a knife man!

My EDC is a leather man wave just for its versatility and easier to explain if I ever had to.

I’m currently wishing I had a Cold Steel Voyager with clip point.

My show pony knife I have is a Svord Von Tempsky Bowie… it’s a beast… and as an Australian by law we all have to own one big knife so we can argue what a knife is with New York street thugs…

That baili song trainer looks brilliant! I’m gonna have to get one because proper ones are illegal here. Thanks for sharing!

6 Likes

Yeah no prob dude! Just make sure trainers are ok too.

3 Likes