What are you throwing today?

MOOOOOOOONshine

MagicYoyo and iYO Purple Line. REALLY needed some breaking in and I finally got a magic yoyo with a wonky bearing, so I swapped that for a gold plated Buddha bearing. It plays incredibly now. Nailing some of those advanced tricks.

Punchline

Regular or repeater?

That was one of SPYY’s best. That, the Pro, the Pistolero, and the Flying V are my top four from them.

The regular one. Yellow with gold splash. The way it plays just really speaks to my playstyle. Only thing I found that came close to it was a rebirth with aluminum spikes but even that barely compares.

The OG Punchline was a great throw. I would love to get my hands on one of the preproduction run with the red and clear splash. That combo rocked.

Here is the one that a friend of mine owns.

That splash is so unique. Looks beautiful and plays just as well. Mines beat and it still plays smooth. I don’t have an individual pic but it’s in my collection pic. Bottom left

Tundra and moonshine

1 Like

7075 Dert, a lot actually… so good.

Okay I have to ask, why are they in cupcake wrappers. :slight_smile:

Manatee

want gonna snap a pic of the two under the light in the kitchen, and for what ever reason there was 2 muffin cups just sitting there. It felt natural to take advantage of these, made me giggle, so I figured it might make someone else smile. :slight_smile:

Great idea! :slight_smile:

Kuyostar

It’s SO nice.

Gonna be a good day at work

1 Like

[quote=“InvaderDust,post:18116,topic:6725”]
Mission accomplished

Valor and Pulsefire!

Ywet.