What is your guilty pleasure throw?

While I’m never truly ashamed of throwing a type of yoyo, I for sure have some yoyos I wouldnt show up at a yoyo club and brag about. Mine is going to be my yomega dash. This topic is all in fun so no flame for manufacturers please, keep it clean! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My Duncan Pro Z :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

Gotta 2nd the Duncan ProZ

7 Likes

Duncan Imperial.

5 Likes

I don’t have a better name for it but the Cold Fusion Z, I put the mod Z spacers on it. It is not only my guilty pleasure but it is my favorite Yo-Yo. image image

10 Likes

I really like the MagicYoYo N5. I can understand why others don’t, but I like it for its unique feel.

4 Likes

Mega Crash. Man that thing is huge. And slow. And loud.

3 Likes

The closest thing I can come up with would be a YoTricks Sage.

4 Likes

Either a Duncan Proyo (I cant get over how much fun this sub $5 yoyo is for modern 0A play) or my well used YYF Ricochet (if I’m anywhere near a sparkable surface it is getting sparked).

3 Likes

Anything fixed axle.

4 Likes

Yeah right, we all know it’s the dv888

5 Likes

Yeah, didn’t Coding mention how the dv888 is his favorite throw of all time once?
Pretty sure.

5 Likes

Yeah I’m pretty sure :rofl:

As to the topic, mine would have to be the Yomega Maverick (unresponsive setup). I had two, gave one away with a sale and the other to my nephew, so I play my nephew’s whenever I get the chance. I find it super fun to play with.

5 Likes

Definitely not. I almost love all yo-yos with precious few exceptions and that DV888 is the biggest exception of them all.*

* not in a good way!

5 Likes

Dude! You just gotta relax or you are going to have a coronary. Get past it man! :pleading_face: You talk about the DV888 more than anyone I know. Maybe you really love it and are just ashamed to admit it. THAT’S IT!

3 Likes

I never used the DV888. What dont you like about it?

1 Like

But, but, … but, didn’t you tell me that you have 3 tricked out DV888’s, they are great, and you would sell me one for only …

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mine is a Deep State. When I was a struggling beginner some people told me to get it because of the long spin times, and some told me that it was not a good beginner yoyo because it is narrow. Personally, I love it.

It is my pocket rocket.

6 Likes

I’d love a pic of your Deep State! Deep States are such amazing looking throws :heart:. Is your purple/teal a splash or is it a half-swap?

3 Likes

The DV888 is really that bad. Holding it makes me feel bad. Looking at it makes me feel bad. And throwing it:face_vomiting:

The good news is that almost every other yo-yo is amazing! Just … uh… not that one?

(The irony of all this is that someone I respect a whole lot, someone who knows nothing about the yo-yo world, sort of accidentally sent me a laser engraved customized DV888 as a gift which I can’t in good conscience get rid of. It is like living with a curse.)

12 Likes