What are you throwing today?

Moonshine, skyline and og superstar.

The more I throw the moonshine the less I notice how slim it is. Everything’s so wide now it just seems like the norm. Really enjoying it a lot.

One Drop Prescription

Have you experienced any Side Effects?

db

Just a Cascade of joy and a Dang good time. It really is something to Rally behind. ;D

Gonna be out all day today so gonna be throwing my skyva whenever I have free time at school or work

I just love magnesium.

Looking forward to this one, and another one that’ll be a kraken good time ;D

Moonshine, Tundra, Manatee. I love them all!!

Is that cloud string on all of those dust? Btw they are all so beautiful. I have tho manatees I was thinking of doing like yours

Thanks!! and Yea man, I run clouds on every throw that use. I really dig 'em. My half and half manatee is super rad. Both halves are the manatee icon. <3 it! :slight_smile:

Throwin’ my awesome Bonfire. Thx bro Dust! :wink:

Been throwing one of those as well. :slight_smile:

Anytime man! And I also have about 5 cloud strings and I do love them but I switch them out also because they whip so well and I don’t want to get dependent on them. The little manatee icon is so awesome! I may have to do it also. Both of mine are like glass smooth too which is awesome. CLYW has some crazy top notch production/quality control.

GLASS smooth. easily the smoothest one of my collection.

I threw the MagicYoyo N11 today. Had some women from another department look at me funny, so I did a matrix and they said “that was pretty cool” I said “thanks” and went back to my desk because I had work to do.

Yeah, mine too man. It’s not even an exaggeration. I got my FG blizzard first which had next to no vibe at all and was my smoothest throw but then I got my first manatee which was literally GLASS smooth and decided to get another which turned out to be just as smooth, it’s crazy. Thanks again Dust, if it wasn’t for your review I’m not sure I would have bought one, well at least not this soon.

1 Like

This gorgeous top deck. Love that it’s got no engraving

MagicYoyo/iYO Purple Line

Ti.

Ti Shutter that just came in the mail today