What are you throwing 2024?

Or the Assassin!

1 Like

Assassin is amazing

That looks like an Mk1 Diffraction V2

1 Like

Been playing with my own printed yoyos

33 Likes

It looks like you have some nice players there.

2 Likes

Blackout Wraith

24 Likes

That’s awesome! Can we see the inside?

That purple one with the yellow caps is sick!

1 Like

That’s the new 3d printed dark magic replica I worked on called the 3DM.

The files are all on printables now if you have a 3d printer

4 Likes

Day 7, nice slow morning.

23 Likes

This is awesome. I bet it adds a bit of the weight the dollar store YoYo really needs cause otherwise it’s super light

1 Like

Wolf & Loadout

30 Likes

I don’t have a 3D printer, but I may have to buy one after seeing those…

1 Like

@arthurfoley @those Stem Kit Mod :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That was a long week.

19 Likes

16 Likes

She’s finally picking up some character! I’m pushing my skills lately and really taking to heart that this is a tool and a toy, not meant to be pristine. None of these little marks imparted any vibe, but it did go from dead smooth to like, faint fingernail vibe (no string vibe thankfully) when the cat knocked it off the arm of the couch. I left it there for like 1 entire minute :joy::sob: it still plays perfect imo. It’s the kind of vibe you never notice during tricks

The criminal herself:

20 Likes

Chillin out of the heat, watching some Sunday afternoon baseball, playing with my new favorite throw!

18 Likes

Still throwing this one

16 Likes

Sure thing, here you go! The diameter of the recess is 25mm / 1inch I didn’t measure the depth just eyeballed it. I didn’t know if it was going to work or else I would have been a little more precise with it haha!

Also shot a quick video to show it spinning haha. I was holding my phone by it’s pop socket in my mouth so it’s super jank and hard to see what I was doing LOL!

24 Likes