What are you throwing 2024?

It’s so good that I forgot how much I love the Oasis, too! Been chilling with it all evening.

So tempted to get a Fusion, too. I don’t need any more, but @hobbygod is putting out some fantastic stuff!

20 Likes

Awesome! Thanks dude!

Pop socket in the mouth is… kinda genius. I’ve been trying to figure out how I’m going to tie a selfie stick to my neck :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

If it’s long enough… :thinking: put it down the back of your shirt/pants and wedge it in the crack :grin::joy:

1 Like

Need to pick up ventriloquism so you can give commentary in the next vid. :grin::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Testing some more rough drafts for Kay. Decided we’re gonna change up how they’re made so they’ll come out more uniform. :yum::star_struck:

22 Likes

YYR Lil’ Savage w/ Draken.

25 Likes

Thoughts on it?, I’m really interested on getting one down the line!

1 Like

Nice shape.

IMO, plays way lighter than listed. Even on Draken which tends to emphasize weight due it’s lack of bounce.

49mm just doesn’t feel all that wide these days.

Seems quite stable.

2 Likes

Nice!

Thanks for clarifying that about the weight, it was my main concern about it.

And yeah, I do like wide(r) yoyos, my favorite right now is the W1ld Wilderness 7075, but I do consider 46mm to be the modern standard width for yoyos nowadays, it’s like a nice middle ground between older and newer throwns when it comes to width.

17 Likes

TBH I generally prefer heftier feeling yo-yos. My opinion on the the Little Savage weight should probably be judged accordingly. But I think the way that it is spread over a wide-ish width probably helps.

Overall it think it is just balanced such that what stands out on the spec sheet isn’t especially prominent in play.

2 Likes

Now why didn’t I think of that!?

It’s this kind of wealth of information that I stay for :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

MagicYoyo Bi “Bismuth” which in my opinion is an underrated agile powerhouse…

23 Likes

In addition to several yoyos yesterday, I got to hold this nice piece of hardware

29 Likes

Agreed. Bi is very fun.

2 Likes

Some say yo-yo some say lifestyle :grin: :joy:

2 Likes

Day 8. SS rim + Ti watch = sparked watch LOL

17 Likes

I say yo-style :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ve cracked three smartwatch protectors in the last 6 months. I think my misfires with green triangle are the main culprits.

1 Like

My advice is gitgud or get classy :face_with_monocle: :chains::stopwatch:
Lots of nice smart fob watch cases out there. :grin:

3 Likes

Fixed it! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like