What are you throwing 2024?

Took the day off to spend with the kids, the oldest went the work and the littles are both sick, so… time for side-effects swaps.

Before:

After:

Trying out the microcaps in a few new throws as well, i keep wanting to call them ultraflats though.

36 Likes

Is that a Takeshi mod? Cause it looks real similar.

3 Likes

Thanks @reverend ! It’s been here since last month, mail marked it as a letter….

18 Likes

It is, if memory serves. Those were the days. Still are, to some extent.

2 Likes

I’ve got the same throw. It’s the pink stripe that gives it away. Best plastic in the case.

3 Likes

Glued to this rotation for a while now…

22 Likes

Day 5. Lunar Stall, doing a lot of 0A style unresponsive today cuz I’m missing my responsive yoyos.

21 Likes

Speedaholic Max doesn’t get enough attention. Amazing bimetal.

4 Likes

Had Kay make me some blended swirly Turquoise and translucent uv/glow in the dark with gold and silver leaf mixed in. Sorry not sorry for all the pics lol. Also if ya think they look a bit wonky you are correct, they got dropped during the hand making, whoops. So I got some b-grades. :joy:

24 Likes

Yeah, I can absolutely second that. The Speedaholic Max is a phenomenal throw which to me ranks up there with the CLYW Klondike and the Japan Technology Kagerou. It strikes a perfect balance between those two. Where the Klondike feels a little bit ‘hollow’ towards the rims the Speedaholic Max has a bit more heft to it. I also really appreciate the overall smoothness of this throw and with that I don’t just mean that it came glass smooth. When it spins on the string it feels so very ‘soft’. I couldn’t be happier with this one and it exceeded my expectations (which seems to be true for most C3 throws).

3 Likes

Double spin pic was hard to do! Hah

23 Likes

The Magic V8 is my daily go-to this summer! Such a balanced throw.

6 Likes

Throwing some benchmark goodness today :blue_heart::green_heart:

28 Likes

Day 6 One July

21 Likes

I like it.

24 Likes

The new TP Bullet Ant is fun, but if anyone is looking for a steel throw I would highly recommend the dink.

24 Likes

27 Likes

Another good time with @ice1000

19 Likes

I modded a cheap dollar store yoyo to accept the Freshly Dirty stem kit. So surprised by how well this thing plays. It’s really floaty but still spins super smooth. It’s a hoot to throw!

32 Likes

Was throwing these the the last 2 days.
Mk1 Umbra and Diffraction (i think … thank you @Grunt )
ZGRT Libero
MFD 2Evil
And Sengoku Hatori laced with @nightshadow strings (which are ticker and softer then anything ive ever used, very awesome Slack effect).

27 Likes