What are you throwing 2024?

I love lots of my yoyos but when I come back to my Top Deck I am reminded that I will never like another yoyo more.

28 Likes

That’s the prettiest one I’ve seen yet, along with the ultra polished one someone posted.

2 Likes

Happy 4th. It was nice to get outside a little while early today because it’s already getting hot!

24 Likes

It’s the Deep Sea Fade. I got it in February 2019.

4 Likes

Let’s see it spin! Looks fantastic!

1 Like

Oh man that ultra polish was :drooling_face:

2 Likes

You might’ve seen this coming….

26 Likes

Is that a Cenote?

6 Likes

I believe it is. So hyped for the Cenote drop. They play fun.

5 Likes

Reading this made me want to grab mine, but ONE JULY. I was thinking “He’s right I’m going to play mine right now”. lol

8 Likes

Yes indeed. I also swapped my sanded sugarsand Cenote with a blue half and a red half. They look pretty sweet too but I was saving them for when I’m actually throwing them :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Cenote is hard to beat for me. It’s soooo good! I have a few others right at the top with it but not sure I would call any of them better. Better at certain things, maybe, but not better.

6 Likes

I love my beater banshee, been throwing it for 7 years now. Still the smoothest throw I own.

24 Likes

Day 4 One July

28 Likes

It’s crazy how good the blasted rainbow looks! I shoulda sold a kidney or somethin’:joy:

6 Likes

Hard to think of a better throw for the 4th than the USA Hatrick. Happy 4th everyone! Don’t blow any fingers off tonight lmfao

27 Likes

Have these with me on a family weekend trip for the 4th!

23 Likes

Still very happy with my pick for the month. The gtr-js is so fun to play with. It just shmooves.

20 Likes

America :us:

21 Likes

Dink hummingbird

24 Likes