What are you throwing 2024?

Ti.1234

1 Like

Throwing the BPZL today

This one was a gift from Sonny of Anti Yo back in the day and means alot to me :innocent:

28 Likes

Sugar glider day !

20 Likes

Picked this up yesterday at Yoyo Expert.

21 Likes

how does the outlier play? I might get one at nationals

I’m still a novice. But it’s the first yoyo I’ve bought that I’ve been able to do everything I know almost immediately. It’s slightly wider than my HaymakerX primary, so swapping between them can be awkward for a couple of throws. It feels better to throw than the Cheatcode (metal or plastic). The first few times I threw it there seemed to be a bit of sluggishness in how it unwound but that went away pretty quickly. As a newbie I was a little worried that the width would make it unstable for me, but that hasn’t been a issue. I’m pretty sure that it will replace the Haymaker as my primary sooner rather than later. I’m happy I got it.

2 Likes

I’m one week in on the Perpetual P.I.F., with one week to go.

I felt comfortable with it right away, but after a week of playing it, I’m discovering new levels of feel for this yoyo. I’ll eventually share some thoughts about it in the pif thread.

21 Likes

Throwing this Aerodynex, Mowl did a great job on this model!

22 Likes

Sometimes I am afraid to throw my Valhallas because they’re so beautiful that I wanna keep them safe, but that beauty makes me pick them up too. Been ripping the berry storm all day :purple_heart::two_hearts::blue_heart:

24 Likes

vine boom

2 Likes

Punk and Vulture today. Haven’t played either in a while

17 Likes

Throwing a purple/pink/translucent poly clay (plastic) counterweight Kay made me.
Her first ever attempt at making me one. :hugs:
11g with bead, she forgot to round the edges and she said it was starting to get away from her, hence the handling marks in the ridges she’d made, but not a bad first attempt she even made the hole big even for Kitty Fat and chamfered the hole on each side for beads and less string wear when swinging around. It plays surprisingly well. :kissing_closed_eyes:
The slight indents remind me of my Chunkeez Worry-Stone Dice. Looking forward to her making some more for me with scrap material. :grin:

21 Likes

Was going through my TK box and decide to play with the classic Silver Bullet

29 Likes

Are the axles in the SB1 the same as the 3-in-1 no jive?

2 Likes

No. They are slightly different.

2 Likes

Chasing this today

20 Likes

No doctor is gonna tell you that you need more exercise!!

2 Likes

Another business trip, another hotel room but same still rollin’.

31 Likes

Did a bit of rollin’ with Ti orbs just yesterday

24 Likes

No, SB axles are narrower than No Jives

13 Likes