What are you throwing 2024?

It even looks a little larger diameter as well. Of course that could just be an optical delusion. :rofl:

5 Likes

Oh man!! We wouldn’t survive without Gravity! Hands done my #1!!

@rnsy

24 Likes

Also playing #2

Pomodoro gets dirty!!

@rnsy

20 Likes

What keyboard is that? That a mech?

Vortex Race 3
with
Godspeed keycaps

3 Likes

#travelteam

5 for me, 1 for you! :yo-yo:

20 Likes

I don’t remember this color still rollin’. It looks great!

1 Like

Sounds like a name for a yoyo?

4 Likes

Or a punk band

5 Likes

Wow, looks really cool with the ti-orbs. How do they feel? Imho the still rollin’ is quite sensitive to different side effects.

3 Likes

Thanks! But the color is nothing special. Just the standart gold from the first drop. But it looks nice though!

2 Likes

I’m going to spend more time comparing, but my initial impression is that I prefer Flat Caps. If that holds, Ti Micro Caps might be the ultimate (for me).

3 Likes

Thanks for your opinion. I also like lighter se’s more with the still rollin, as it does play heavier than the specs would suggest but damn those orbs look cool.

4 Likes

I agree about it playing heavier than listed. I actually like to lean in to that, so my first reaction to the much heavier Orbs is a bit counter intuitive. Just idle theorizing, but It could be that dispersing the weight over a larger volume and away from the center is the difference.

3 Likes

Just comparing the TP2 and Haworthia today.

23 Likes

Yeah, since the still rollin’ is quite sensitive to different se’s this could be true. Maybe energy domes could be a nother options if you can’t hunt down those ti micro caps.

2 Likes

I have tried brass Energy Domes. I liked the weight, but in the end I wouldn’t say that they really optimized the play of the yo-yo overall.

Al Energy Domes are a good idea. With the brass version, the total weight is likely the dominant factor. AL could make the shape more relevant, in which case it would be interesting to see if they are like the Orbs where width might cancel out the weight (as far as the feel that I am looking for).

2 Likes

Would be interesting to hear what you think about the al energy domes. I haven’t tried them by myself so far but I will do that when I am back home again. As far as I have fumbled with different se, al domes and ul works best for me with the still rollin’.

1 Like

17 Likes

What’s that!? It looks niiice

Tinman ?

2 Likes