What are you throwing 2024?

@Glenacius_K Hey Mate, will you please shut these meddling kids up?
Thanks!

15 Likes

Mowl Hybrid

@mowlkenta @mowl

22 Likes

The Code 2.

Along with the Code 1, it is easily one of the best throws OD produced imo.

30 Likes

That keyboard tho

2 Likes

Capped :black_heart:

24 Likes

@Glenacius_K same

Playing with the Turning Point 3 today. Haven’t yet decided how much I like it. :thinking:

27 Likes

I am very curious to know how this fits into the TP mono line-up.

2 Likes

I’ll need to compare back to back with what I have mono wise. Its performance is very good and it definitely has that TP heavy feel. I’ll update :grin:

2 Likes

Sounds promising so far!

1 Like

All I could focus on in that pic were those fat P90’s

6 Likes

PLTPS Lite

22 Likes

Thanks, I have these setup so I can switch between single coil, humbucker and p-90. Mainly use in p-90 mode. Volume and tone are push pull to switch.

3 Likes

These are the 2 mono’s I have by them. The St Elmo and the Superstar. The Turning Point 3 doesn’t feel as quick as the St Elmo. Not as a heavy feel as the Superstar. I’m finding the 3 is easily maneuverable, goes where my brain says without fuss. And sits nicely in the spot when I want the spin time for decent combo and at slightly slower pace. If I try pushing the pace there is a hesitation. Good power and comfy. It’s really good

17 Likes

What is that keyboard? The built-in trackball is so cool!

3 Likes

I used a magic eraser and some rubbing alcohol to remove the design from some spare black caps I had and threw them on a clear FH1. I just ordered a pair of clear/black cap raiders to mod so I wanted something to match.

17 Likes

Throwing Northstar @ DXL yesterday

26 Likes

Gravity

25 Likes

Edge & HB23

20 Likes

I threw some black metal caps on another FH1 and I’m loving it

24 Likes