What are you throwing 2024?

Spending a little extra time with my most recent acquisitions. Ari, new 888, Reboot, kush, and the a-rt bimetal

25 Likes

Ari is so good

2 Likes

Great photo - shiny just pops

7 Likes

How does the Kush play? Does it feel similar to any other A-rt model?
Little is said about the kushionmaxx…

3 Likes

It plays so floaty and cloudy, unique feeling with this one imo. Regens also very very nice. Can’t say it feels similar to any other a-rt

6 Likes

Someone told me something similar…Damn! Now I’ll have to find one to check it out first hand :):call_me_hand:t2:

4 Likes

Where was 888 from?

:point_right:t3::maple_leaf::spades::heart::clubs::diamonds::water_buffalo:

25 Likes

Yes, we’ll see you there!!!

4 Likes

Crazily thin walls/rims of the Kush

23 Likes

My fern has thin rims and it got the worst buzzsaw type vibe ever after taking a minor ding or two.

5 Likes

Yeah I can imagine lol. Been a bit worried to ding my kush

2 Likes

So juicy!!!

Everyone should go, politely, ask @Glenacius_K to do a production run of the flying lemon. Trust me. You want to throw one, even if you think you don’t.

I haven’t been this stoked on a new throw, since the end 2 came out. The end 2 was/is my favorite throw as well as sudo and Cenote. It’s always been a toss up between those three, but the FL might actually end up beating them as my favorite. Ask me again in a couple weeks, just to be sure. Maybe I got the honeymoon swoons, or maybe this is just, actually, the best yoyo ever made. There is something magical about MR85 unresponsive yo-yos, or, at least, this one.

27 Likes

AL7 Carbine on the booth

23 Likes

chillin with my MiJo Poly in this beautiful Sunday.
bummed that I dinged it but now it has personality, right??

22 Likes

@Glenacius_K Yh anyway I could get my hands on one?

The people demand flying lemons.

8 Likes

Cant wait to pickup mine. I’m out of town but I’ll play mine for a few weeks when I get back then start a PIF .

@Glenacius_K if the v2 are something I can get on I’ll gladly go in on a v2

4 Likes

I’ll totally be down for the Flying Lemon PIF
and for a v2 if it happens!

3 Likes

Can’t get enough of the Cross Ratio. I hate when I get that feeling like “Buy a second one”

21 Likes

Same. With a cherry on top.

5 Likes