What are you throwing 2024?

We were out early this morning for the sunrise!

26 Likes

Happy Bday!

2 Likes

Well we need to see this in action then

4 Likes

A-RT Sparrow and I’m also throwing down on some breakfast lol

28 Likes

G2 Wraith today. Dead smooth.

23 Likes

You cannot show me a yoyo that says “final frontier” and just leave it at that…

4 Likes

I’ve had this little 2x3 shelf knocking around unused for a long time, and with all the rearranging I’ve been doing lately it has finally found its home on my desk for whatever yoyos I’ve been playing a lot!

22 Likes

Dope! Could you name those? I don’t recognise half of em

2 Likes

Ohh and the one above is the lcars display . Neat I didn’t see that before now I’m way more interested

4 Likes

Of course! Sorry for not listing them initially lol

In order left to right top to bottom, they are: Motion Elevated, Clyw Klondike, RSO The End Pt 2, Motion Linear, One Drop Wyvern, and Save3A TitanX.

2 Likes

Bunch of Clear Imports, a few were form Oregon before going over international boarders

31 Likes

20 Likes

Cenote second run!?!?!!??

5 Likes

We’ve finished QC and are packing them up. Gotta get em out to retailers, soon. Sorry, I had to tease… I can’t contain my excitement over this one!

It’ll be a few weeks, but they’re here!

30 Likes

When life throws you lemons, throw a Lemon!

Spinworthy Flying Lemon.

30 Likes

Just started throwing the Dink. Really enjoying how nimble it feels.

24 Likes

Been out for 12 years. Now back at it turning 4 months into yoyoing again. Its like a therapy but it depends on what trick or combo I’m practicing :joy:

27 Likes

Ohh man I’m hyped. And these will be at nats? Man I’m gonna need to take out a credit card before nats….

4 Likes

Perpetual

29 Likes

Hahaha. I swear I didn’t see this before I posted in the mail thread :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like