What are you thankful for today?

I’m thankful for a warm bed, an awesome family and the prosperity to enjoy a hobby like yoyos.

What are you thankful for?

15 Likes

Im thankful to be alive and breathing. Im thankful for my amazing wife and how fortunate I really am. Im thankful for the incredible support ive been given all along my journey. <3 <3 <3

7 Likes

im thankful bacon, yoyoclub, the butter, and some cold weather

9 Likes

in FL right now it got kinda cold it’s 63 right now and i’m so thankful for the weather i’m thankful for my family of 10 (i have 8 siblings parents have 9 kids) i’m thankful for my friends i’m thankful for my church and the Lord i’m thankful for cheese i’m thankful for books i’m thankful for coffee and food

8 Likes

im thankful for my youth group that always have my back

7 Likes

my wife and kiddo, my god, our health and what we’ve been blessed with - but not in the “instagram blessed” sense.

8 Likes

my youth group is great to i’m very very thankful for the people that attend it

5 Likes

The huge amount of help and support I get in life. I feel guilty in that I’ve been so spoiled. I tried not to think about it because it can really get me down.
I don’t deserve all that is given to me…but over time I’ve come to realize it’s not really about whether I deserve things or not…it’s just that things are what they are.

11 Likes

I am thankful for @jojopro leaving me such a nice feedback :slight_smile:

12 Likes

it’s true

6 Likes

To be alive. What were the chances?
Among other things which includes people.

6 Likes

having an older brother

7 Likes

I feel thankful that I was born in and live in the northern hemisphere, and that I don’t have to constantly live with hot weather. I also feel thankful that I live in a country which is (on the whole) mostly secular and don’t feel judged or looked down upon for being a heathen/humanist.

7 Likes

I’m thankful for this thread! Been kinda a rough day and a rough year and this made me smile.

I’m thankful for my awesome wifey, family, friends, two cats, and our good health.

Also Lemonheads. Omfg I love Lemonheads.

7 Likes

Amen man!

3 Likes

them Lemonheads

5 Likes

i’m thankful for bread

6 Likes

Bread is legit

5 Likes

yess

3 Likes

im thankful for butter and the butter