What are you thankful for today?

lmao i agree with this statement

2 Likes

I’m thankful that I am much happier than I was two weeks ago.

Two weeks ago; I was at a Wildlife Sanctuary. The Caretaker told me I was the Smartest monkey in the Zoo.

His statement kinda backfired because I didn’t want to be thee most intelligent individual in any entire group. It created a pressure; the very beginning of a future lifetime of having to show my wits and perpetually impress the other primates in the Sanctuary. I wasn’t sure I could step up and be ‘the One’?

Last week; things dramatically changed for the better. The Caretakers assistant told that the Caretaker mentioned to him; that the 2nd smartest monkey in the Zoo was a blithering Idiot!

Suddenly I realized what the Caretaker told me wasn’t much of a compliment at all😳

I am thankful now; that I am no longer under pressure to use my ways to impress anybody.

PS… I am also thankful that today is Saturday because I am getting some New stuff on Monday.

6 Likes

I’m grateful for life, my faith, my family, and [you know who’s] providence!

To everything there is a season,
A time for every purpose under heaven:

A time to be born,
And a time to die;

A time to plant,
And a time to pluck what is planted;

A time to kill,
And a time to heal;

A time to break down,
And a time to build up;

A time to weep,
And a time to laugh;

A time to mourn,
And a time to dance;

A time to cast away stones,
And a time to gather stones;

A time to embrace,
And a time to refrain from embracing;

A time to gain,
And a time to lose;

A time to keep,
And a time to throw away;

A time to tear,
And a time to sew;

A time to keep silence,
And a time to speak;

A time to love,
And a time to hate;

A time of war,
And a time of peace.

-Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 :heart:

8 Likes

I am thankful for woman that bring the thiccness

5 Likes

I’m at the food pantry today for a food drive, and I’m thankful for the prosperity to afford to feed myself.

Thankful for the good health to help out here, being im the only young person!

5 Likes

Today I am thankful that I don;t have children and that neither me or my girlfriend want to reproduce :smiley:

6 Likes

For a friend who gets me, doesn’t judge me and has my back through thick and thin.

5 Likes

My children, my wife.

And by that I am referring to my yo-yo collection

6 Likes

I’m thankful for my family. For my wife and our unborn child. To have a roof over our heads and food in our pantry. And I’m thankful for this amazing community of people I happened upon a little over a year ago, y’all are the best.

8 Likes

evan nagao’s retirement. i never liked his style.