What are you thankful for? (Yoyo related)

A few hours left before Thanksgiving will end, at least here in central time zone. With that said, I ask what are you thankful for that is yoyo related?

~Z

I am Thankful for my Yoyos, And I am thankfull that I can do the tricks that I can do… And I am Thankful for My SEVERE! HAHA

Strings. And Sasquatches.

Strings
Legacy
Hex Pliers for fixing my Protostar
Yuuksta
Y-Factor
The whole yoyo community

And for Zammy, the one who posted this thread. :slight_smile:

I am grateful for the friends who teach me yoyoing, YYE for teaching me as well, the great community here, the yoyos I have gotten, anf the YYF mystery box I snagged

YYE tutorials, the yoyos I have, and the YYF mystery box that I managed to get… and scissors so I can cut my yoyo string. Teeth take awhile and I don’t want toenail juice on my nice new string…

Bearings. I had mostly transaxles on my first go-around.

EPIC :smiley: I am grateful that I found this site and met some of the awesome people that I have. Also, I use toenail Clippers or a Lighter, or a Knife. :stuck_out_tongue: Toenail Juice all over my hands :stuck_out_tongue:

OH NO!!! I’ve got the duck tape ready. I meant DUCK tape. not duct tape. you’ll see.

MWAHAHAHA!

lol

hah, i used to freak people out when i’d whip out my Benchmade to cut yo-yo string in public. luckily, i picked up a couple of Werrd and YoYoJam string cutters at worlds this year, so i don’t have to frighten the public anymore.

I thankful for Andre and everyone at YYE for being awesome. ;D And of course strings and yoyos. :slight_smile:

I am thankful that Andre is giving me a HUGE Christmas present. OH wait. No he’s not. Subliminal much?

I’m kidding Andre.

I am thankful for Andre trusting in me enough to give the the authority to ban ALL OF YOU!!! Muhahahaha

1 Like

I am thankful for my lathe and my sanity. Both have come directly from yo-yoing.

I am thankul that I have the to ban you icthus…

J/K HUGZ AND PONIES

YoYoSkills, General-Yo; AirGlow String.

I’m game!

Oh and I don’t think you can ban me. lol

1 Like

This community for allowing those of use without physical yo-yo friends to have this connection with others out there who understand it.

YYF for making the Protostar.

Crucial for making the Half & half.

Plastic yo-yo’s for keeping up with the metals.

LOL Mod on Mod Banning, sounds like an interesting battle :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m thankful for the sasquatch,gnarwhal,888x,and fool’s gold hulk smash marmot for christmas.