Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to the community,

Tell us what your thankful for.

Besides the usual stuff family, friends and health, I am thankful for all the friends I’ve made here in this community, all the help they offer, and just a great place to go to hand out.

23 Likes

Yep merry thanksgivingmas I’m thankful for my family but also the yoyo community. Y’all are awesome and are an outlet I otherwise wouldn’t have.

14 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

11 Likes

I’m thankful for YoYo’s and how they bring people together and how fun of a hobby it is to get into with friends!

11 Likes

I’m disillusioned and bitter this year, but I’m thankful my dad is finally home and gets a break from treatment.

18 Likes

I am thankful for the freinds I have made from yo-yoing.

8 Likes

Happy thanksgiving everyone thanks for being a cool community! So glad I joined this forum :hugs:

8 Likes

i’m very thankful for my life of relative comfort, i’ve been fortunate enough to be born into a family where necessities are never worried about, and i think that’s worth more than any yoyo :))

12 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! I’m so thankful for this life full of love and the freedom to enjoy hobbies and everything else that brings us all happiness. I hope everyone is spending today surrounded by the friends, family, and yoyos that bring you joy all year round.

Now, excuse me while I go put myself into a coma.

10 Likes

I’m grateful to find Yoyo! Ive had so much fun playing Yoyo and learning tricks!
Here’s a fun turkey trick!

11 Likes

:turkey: :turkey: :turkey: :turkey: :turkey: :turkey: :turkey: :turkey: :turkey: :turkey:

9 Likes

Too many blessings to count.

7 Likes

I’m thankful as always for friends and family, but mostly for 2 wheel, 200hp death machines

10 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! :yo-yo: :heart:

5 Likes

I’m thankful that after a long time of no interest in yo-yos, my kids were into it today. The older did her first binds.

8 Likes

I’m thankful for all the friends and memories I’ve made through yo-yo, it’s been one of the few constants throughout my life.

6 Likes

4 Likes

I’m getting a feeling……

2 Likes

Is it a good feeling, because being on the back of one of those is just about the best time you can have with your clothes on.

2 Likes

I am thankful that others are thankful. And I am sure that they, too, are thankful because I am thankful.

And as we, from all over the globe practice thankfulness, we should never forget that there are many people that are not thankful. Not only are they not thankful, but they are very unthankful that ‘we’ have things to be thankful for.

The thankful crowd wants to continue the positive vibe, so we can all continue to be thankful for Thanksgivings to come. Sadly, the unthankful crowd resents that we have anything to be thankful about and mask their misery by focusing their distaste for thankfulness.

I am thankful for everybody that strives to be part of the solution and unthankful for anybody that perpetuates being part of the problem.

It burns about the same amount of time and calories to be thankful or thankless.

Happy, thankful and encouraging is Always better than mad, thankless and discouraging.

Yo-yoing is a gift in the best way. Yo-yos create a thread that holds us together as a group and allows us to share the positive energy we generate. Whether 10 of us live in the same town or only one of us throws in an entire city, enthusiasts from All over the planet Earth are connected through this gateway.

Yoyoexpert and other yo-yo related sites, allow us to realize we are only alone if we choose to be.

I am thankful to all those that pass through or stick around for awhile because we are all better from what we learn from each other.

Yo-yoing is such a Great way to open up communication with others you would never meet.

I guess I am most thankful that I decided to not make this post any longer, which most of you will also be thankful about.

….I clown around a lot, but I’ve learned so much over the years, it’s almost impossible to not be thankful.

I wish all of you a Great Turkey day and Holiday season.

8 Likes