What are you currently listening to?

Legacy country fan here…
Merle Haggard, Waylon Jennings, Johnny Cash, Don Williams, Emmylou Harris, Ed Bruce…

7 Likes

Just great songwriting and storytelling that does not rely on flash, gimmicks or studio tricks…

1 Like

Some late 90’s DnB

Going to the club tonight to see AK1200

7 Likes

Glad to see AK1200 is still around. Saw him several time back in the early 2000’s.

2 Likes

Goldie is still “Timeless”

5 Likes

One of my all time favs.

Got to see him one time where he played nothing but soul and RnB for the last 2 hours of like a 5 hour set.

Truly Timeless.

3 Likes

Caught many a PotD tours :+1:

2 Likes

Just picked up 2 of my favorite albums. Protools and Liquid Swords by GZA. Sooo good

4 Likes

So so so damn good! Nice!

1 Like

One of my favourites album all of time, wish I was in USA now to go and see them on tour, best band ever existed for me and so underrated.

5 Likes

Enjoy as I am…

1 Like

Archers of Loaf

kgb

4 Likes
3 Likes

For all of us butterfly hypebeasts. :butterfly:

Going to piano lesson listening this absolute banger

3 Likes

Ghostface Killah - Fishscale

1 Like

Big Love by Blue October. Listening 1: because they’re my favorite. 2: wanted to share for anyone out there who needs some love this season/year/always.

1 Like

I’m currently listening to the playlist from my 2022 wrapped playlist from spotify.
Seeing as I’ve explored 106 new genres this year plz don’t try and ask me to explain it :pensive:…I suck ■■■■■■ that :rofl:

Local band from a few old friends I went to school with. Been going through some stuff and it really hits hard.

3 Likes