What are you currently listening to?

1 Like

My current jam:

I’m afraid to ask…any other country fans?? Lemme rephrase, anyone 25 years old and over like country? Feel like you most of you younger guys always hate it haha. Also I know it’s cliche but I really do like pretty much any genre/type of music, and I’m in need of a new playlist when I’m throwing so I’m gonna be checking out a lot of these!

2 Likes

Primus sucks!

kgb

7 Likes

Not a country fan, but folk has seen a nice resurgence in the metal community thanks to Amigo the Devil. Highly recommend checking him out, specifically the ‘hit’ tracks like One Kind of People and Hungover in Jonestown. Then whatever your streaming service recommends from there, lol.

1 Like

There are a few country songs linked above, including a couple by me. :wink:

I don’t believe that’s a cliché at all. I also listen to just about all genres of music. I think a great musician transcends genre anyway.

3 Likes

At the moment, listening to Nas’ album King’s Disease.

1 Like
1 Like

Damn straight!

And speaking of country music, here’s a Johnny Cash song that is very relevant to today’s political climate (don’t worry, it’s not partisan).

4 Likes

Fantastic album

1 Like

I don’t like “radio country,” but I like the genre, especially bluegrass. There’s a two piece band called Shovels 'n Rope that have a bit of a country-bluegrass-rock vibe, and I really dig them. I also love Loretta Lynn - how can you not?

3 Likes

Old AFI…

Also Lonesome Wyatt

Some Pine Box Boys.

And Urban Voodoo Machine

Demented are go

2 Likes

Oh, i remember this album. And “Mir” too :smiley: I like both, and now i want to do some digging about their other releases.

1 Like

At work right now. We have alarms that go off all night long… ding dong ding dong ding dong. I can’t get the sound out of my head. I go home and I still hear it. I dream about that sound. I can’t escape it…

So that’s what I’m listening to lol.

He recently released a new album!

1 Like

Totally hooked on rediscovering TSOL, one my favorite albums of 1987…Joe Wood, one of the best rock singers of all time…

2 Likes

The sounds of my resurrected MPC500!!!

Been dead for 10+ years

8 Likes

Winter is on the way…

2 Likes