What are some of the greatest moments in YYE history?

Can you explain why there are threads allowed for other certain anime’s and users using photos and signatures with said characters within, and those aren’t an issue?

There have been many who played the “there are brony forums” card, but there is still something people need to understand.
Yeah we can find bronies, but when you find an individual who has two aspects of similarities, it creates a greater bond. I don’t think I could find yoyo bronies on the major brony forums, which have an average of 10 post a minute at times. But here, we found each other and built real relationships.

Again, I don’t see why anime fans of certain shows can freely have topics, and post images around, when bronies who are really the same thing, fans of a show, who also happen to share an interest in yoyos, is suddenly deemed so risky.

And also, your insinuation of some kind of bad sort of “connection” is outright insulting. Many of us found each other and ended up becoming good friends on skype, and we grew close to the point of being able to talk about our own lives, issues, etc, and we became close friends, the kind you can talk to about anything.

Also to reply to nardcopter, your assumptions on what we are, completely false and ridiculous. We don’t have “crushes” on characters, we enjoy the show for its animation, stories, and interesting ideas, much like the anime fans who get their own threads. And there is need for any “mental hospital” for any of us, that is a downright insult to who we are.

Anyways, I know this may get deleted in the next few minutes, but no way am i going to sit idly by and hear such accusations and ideas.

Haru

1 Like

Frankly, from what I know about the brony issue, it does seem quite ridiculous to delete a thread about a TV show for no reason that I can see. If someone that was actually involved in the deleting of the thread can provide a logical explanation for doing so, I would be very grateful.

is this thread going to become a $$*&^%$ brony argument thread??

see you guys later

2 Likes

Ill let another chime in, but I know one of the issues was that people felt it was causing too much drama.

But the problem was, that the reason for the drama was due to people making “anti-brony” post, we actually kept things in the thread, but people kept posting in other topics calling us out, to which drama would ensue, essentially, those who didnt like the show created drama, for the sole purpose of making us look bad.

I say we drop the issue for now though, I don’t want this to turn into another drama thread, and I know that mods are at work currently to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Haru

Sorry bout that, I was just joking around. I apologize for any offense taken. If it makes you feel any better, Fluttershy is my favorite, and I hate how Twilight is a princess now (mods, please dont get mad at me fir that i am just showing i have respect for the show and dont want any harm with any fellow MLP fans) I can delete the post if you want. I do sincerely apologize, I didn’t realize how serious people are in this subject.

Now I will make a sad attempt to change the subject to keep the thread alive.

The whole trading card contest it a pretty cool idea, although I still have not seen a single winner on the forums ._.

I feel like a war has started…

Anyway, Haru is constantly mean to people in the chat, whether it’s sarcastic or not, its still bullying. Plus calling people “hun” is just weird and creepy…

The original mystery box’s in 2011 was pretty exciting, along with the Ti Walker release. I remember watching that so closely, I kept refreshing the page to see how long it took, I think it was 8 minutes to sell out. Lots of talk beforehand about that too.

I won the card giveaway…
:stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome what did you get?

As we live in this cruel cold world people don’t want accept people way of life or what they like and we have to learn how to deal with it until that moment when some out of the crowd stands out for himself and cause a uproar…
Sadly on yoyoexpert mods don’t want to accept people life style and what they like my little ponies even tho I don’t like the show I what to back these people up because they didn’t do anything wrong and the mods over used their power to over rule them

Let’s all just get along. Friendship is magic, isn’t it?

Greatest YYE moments… I haven’t been around long enough to catalog any moments of true greatness, but I’mma hop on board the great sales as moments of greatness: YYF Mystery Box and YYF Pro Packs. With mad sales like that, you’d think they had a factory or something. A factory that makes yoyos!

I am a fan of my little pony F.I.M… because I have a 17 month old daughter. Not sure what your excuse is lol it is cute though.

Also someone said something about the Peak dropping but correct me if im wrong but I dont think the peak has ever been in yye besides on the bst. That was from that other forum.

I remember when the second run skywalkers dropped which was pretty exciting for me.

Also I was impressed by the detective work by the yoyo community in exposing the Vsnyyc nightmare which led to my favorite company’s downfall.

Haha, argument stops, but you randomly post a hate post to Josh? And you also completely disregarded the fact that you are bullying him right now when saying calling people hun is “weird and creepy”. I call people hun sometimes too, and I think it’s unique and friendly. If you have a problem with Josh, don’t post in this thread.Confront him privately. It doesn’t belong here.

I shouldnt confront him? You shouldnt confront me! I really dont care, but im just saying you sound like a hypocrite.

Oh and Josh pm’d me, no need for you to talk for him. Let him talk for himself

Sweet. I finally have an excuse to pull out my chocolate peanut butter popcorn. As they say, “This gon’ be good.”

I don’t want this thread to be locked. If you want to tell off people, please do it in pm.

Anyway, I though the pro packs were fun. Pretty good deals. :wink:

Guys, guys, guys…

Let’s all just admit that:

1. MLP is a very likable show for all ages
  2. Although we love it, we must be able to come to our senses and know it is a little strange

I’m just once again am going to try and push the train back onto the tracks. I agree, the big sales YYF does are great.

But the server crashes…not so much

So besides the sales, not much happens here at YYE.

It’s just that every single waking moment at YYE is legendary… it’s hard to find a “greatest moments” within. :wink:

True, I don’t really see that many great “moments” in here, but more like the whole sites life has been very progressive. It’s been a very good part of the yoyo community, and it does well for people wanting to start yoyoing.