What are some of the greatest moments in YYE history?

:open_mouth:

Not to my knowledge.

Any posted will be deleted

vegabomb.

2 Likes

Pm’d

:frowning:

Here’s what the mods and admins know and follow:

2 Likes

Just the sad little towns people being brought down by the man.

The Brony thing has come and gone, been addressed and resolved. Time to move on in regards to that topic.

The thing is there are hundreds of brony forums. The point being that there’s an appropriate place and time for everything. Even in the unrelated discussion, we don’t really need the Brony chatter here.

To the best of my knowledge, there is an existing open thread and Brony chatter is restricted to that thread. That’s more than sufficient.

… I do not see a point watching a tv show made for little girls. Lol

But thats just me!

Uhmm idk really, when i was released from jail after cravinnngg to thro for 5 months and 24 days, heading straight home opening the fridge (didnt get anything out, just wanted to experience food at my disposal again hahaha) then jumping down my stairs to my room where my MMN awaited me. Yes. Such a great moment, im not sure any of yall could understand hahaha, i literally “shadow yoyo’d” in my cell, it was hard but i could do my favorite combo without a yoyo lololol!!

I remember when CLYW had just come on the scene and released the 1st run Peaks. YYF also released the 888 ('07). Other popular throws were the Bapezilla and Radian. I was just getting into the throwing at the time, but it’s cool to think back on those iconic moments in yoyoing history.

Annnd that’s why bronies became taboo here…

I would agree with you if the same couldn’t be said for everything else in the unrelated discussion.

Also, becoming a brony because of yye is one of my favorite moments on this site. I came to know and talk to allot of people that I consider my friends now. It’s a shame that it can’t be mentioned now because of everyone’s anger towards it all.

Had it not been for that thread, I would not have gotten as close as I have to many of you, and honestly, the joy and happiness all of you have brought to me that I now communicate with actively as a result from that thread, I don’t know what I would have done without. But I truly love you all.

Dude, I agree with this, and love you too. <3

But seriously, that thread made it so easy to find yoyoing broinies on the forum, and it really upset me when that connection was taken away. There are probably people that I have yet to meet, friendships yet to be made.

haha I know who you are now I’ve seen some of your YouTube videos :slight_smile:

i did but they closed it like in 2 seconds

yea #8 I love em! they are so cool!

The whole bronie situation is weird. I wasn’t around for it, so I may be looking at this from the wrong perspective.

But even so, just because some awkward guys have weird crushes on non-existent characters from a TV show intended for little girls doesn’t mean they should get banned from the community. Sent to a mental hospital, maybe, but not banned from YYE.

I think this goes right to heart of the Bronies issue.

This is a yoyo forum, not a forum for individuals to form “connections” based on on the mutual love of a television cartoon. There are many “Bronies” forums that are appropriate for this type of communication. Using YoyoExpert for this activity risks involving underage users who may not completely understand the nature of the Bronies thread. I would think that the potential for mis-use and and the legal consequences of this mis-use is too great to ignore for any company.

Furthermore, there is simply no reason, or excuse, for adults forming “connections” with underage users on ANY forum.

Notice the Period at the end of that sentence. It is there for a reason.

4 Likes

When the Bronie thread begun…
I think for the mods- When I left ::slight_smile:

Now that, right there, is finally a real explanation. Thank you sir, I feel knowledgable now. I completely agree with you.

Truly a great post.

Just wondering, did anyone actually get banned?