Weight of your box

This is to predidict if we got the grand prize​:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::us::grinning::us::grinning::us::grinning::grinning::grinning::us::us::grinning::grinning::us::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::us::grinning::us::grinning::us::grinning::us::grinning::us::grinning::us::grinning::us::grinning::us::grinning::us::grinning::us::grinning::us::grinning::us::grinning:

I’ve got a regular and collectors box on the way, and my packages are 1 and 2 pounds. So I’m guessing I didn’t get the grand prize.

Although, they could also just ship it separately and not give the tracking info to the winner. Which seems like the smart thing to do, so that way it’s a complete surprise.

How do you know the weight already?

Found it. Mine says 1lb for a $50 box

Mine says 7 pounds :o

Wow! That could be it :slight_smile:

Where do you guys see the weight? Are you using something other than usps shipping?

mine is 16 oz

When your on endicia your press more detail and it should say your weight

2 Likes

Thanks, was wondering about that.

Are you just kidding? Otherwise, congrats man, I think Monday is going to be a really fun day for you!

Mine weighs 3 pounds and it is a $50 box. That sounds promising.

That sounds more realistic than 7 lbs :slight_smile:

My $50 box weighs 2 lbs. They must have packed me extra paper. Maybe the boxes are different.

Yeah, I think Zorro might be the winner… Did some quick and dirty calculations…

16 yoyos in the grand prize pack + 2 in the mystery pack = 18 yoyos in total likely

18 yoyos * 65 grams rough average weight = about 1200 grams

1200 grams = 2.65 pounds

Add in a bit more for packaging and you’ve got roughly 3 pounds.

Edit: if you’re not the winner Zorro, sorry to get you excited.

Sorry if you’re the winner can you make a video on your channel

all future mystery packs now come with complimentary lead weights of varying size.

Mine is 1lb. I think I got a pretty nice box.

I think Zorro got the grand prize.

2 Likes

On an unrelated term I think yyf is realesing their new sign in the box

Plus misc things like bearings, string, other stuff they might add