Weight of your box

Yeah, 453g in 1lb. If average Yoyo is 65g then that’s close to 7 yoyos in a pound. Figure there are extras, and packing material, could be 4 throws in a 1lb box.

I got a package recently that was one pound spot on. It included two yoyos. No extras and minimum packing

And my $50 box says it weighs two pounds. That’s exciting ::slight_smile:

I got 1 pound

You are completely underestimating how heavy packaging is

1 Like

Yeah, but I’m also overestimating some yoyos. And the pounds down on the tracking info are probably approximations. For all we know 3 pounds could mean up to 3.4 pounds. It was just a guess, not an exact science.

Still, Zorro’s package is listed heavier than anybody else’s regular mystery box, so there’s a decent likelihood that he’s the winner.

I ordered 2 of the $50 boxes, and mine says 3lbs.

I think the system is based on very bad estimates…lol

1 Like

That was total bologna by the way :wink:

Yeah, seems like it. Guess we’ll just have to actually wait and see!

I just hope whomever gets the grand prize is an active poster on the forums.

Both my $50 and $100 boxes are 16oz, which seems odd.

I do agree that he was making it up. But honestly that isn’t far fetched. I recently got a package from Henry’s that had 3 yoyos and extras and it weighed over 5 pounds. So the prize could be way over 7. And honestly I feel like YYE might not even supply you with a tracking number to the prize package. Because 1 it is not part of your order. And 2 it is going to be a completely diff box.

The guy saying it was bologna is the guy that made the original post. :slight_smile:

if zorro wins im going to turn in my yoyos for scrap.

50$, 1lb.

Very good point since I’d imagine YYE would consolidate shipping for multiple orders?
Ordered the $50, 1lb

50 dollar box 1lbz approximately 453 grams.

I’m pumped. Can’t wait for Monday.

I was under the impression that usps is now delivering packages on Sundays till X-Mas :wink:

It’s a Christmas Miracle!!!
http://about.usps.com/news/national-releases/2014/pr14_057.htm