Weight of your box

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OMG YESH!!!

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

My $50 box is 2lb. I hope so much that there’s different kinds of boxes (ones without the air “kendama” would be dope).

I got a 1 lb box so I’m glad I might get a Kendama because I was going to support their kickstarted so I guess I’m going to get the air kinda a anyway.

1 IB box (without kendama would be totally awesome) I hope they also have different boxes as well. Good luck Zorro! Sounds like your gonna have a great Monday!

1 Like

2 lb

Alright, I hate to ask this but I still see nowhere in my tracking email any mention of endicia or anything other than a USPS tracking # that provides me with the following info “postage has been printed for your package.” Am I missing something?

it didn’t give you two links???

No links in the email at all. When I paste the tracking number into the USPS tracking I get no tracking info. Just that it has been printed. Oh well. Hope it arrives this week at some point.

just remember to post your unpacking Video :wink:

I will do that later today when mine comes.

jhauxfan: I don’t know what happened to your tracking or your package, but I suggest emailing YYE about it.

Zorro, I’m pullin’ for ya. I am expecting my $50 box tomorrow.

1 Like

Thanks, just hoping and praying that it’s correct when it says 3lbs

If it isn’t, I hope you can recover from the disappointment and still enjoy the package. A lot of people would try to go super self righteous on you, but I’ve experienced that type of let down. Just now that nothing in this type of situation certain. Either way you come out winning because I hear that plastic super G is one heck of a throw.

I’m pulling for ya. Just keep your head up.

^^ :smiley: Don’t worry, I am just happy I got a mystery box. It evaded me twice last year. :smiley: