YoYoRecreation Lucky Box

Just bought a YYR lucky box. Any of you get one?

stop taunting me all happiness is dead now

A lot of the people in the YYR Appreciation thread snagged one, myself included. Looking forward to it.

Yuki

aaaaahhh how often do they come around

is it possible that i could get the diffusion plastic yyr in my lucky box? that would be disappointing. lol

1 Like

I had to get one.

you got a diffusion in the lucky box? or you had to get a lucky box?

1 Like

i think he’s answering the original post.

All the lucky boxes have contained non off string metals.

You won’t get a Diffusion in a Lucky Box, so don’t worry about that.

I snagged two :slight_smile:

Baller!

I bought one but I caught the YYR bug recently so this is my only chance to get some YYR for good prices. All I don’t want to get are any of the undersized models

t seems like you tend to get an undersized, an oversized and a near full sized… That is just what I have noticed.

I’ve seen plenty of boxes where people get all mid to fullsized yoyos with no undersized throws and that the type of box I’m hoping for. I’m already trying to sell 2 undersized YYRs on the BST for really good prices and no one is biting.

I suspect this might be because most people who want and can afford YYR are waiting on mystery boxes.

Yuki

Sorry, I meant I had to get a Lucky Box. I just bought a Sleipnir a couple of weeks ago and it’s great. I paid almost 200 for it, so when I saw three YYR’s for almost the price of 1 I had to jump on it. So far I’m being told that you only get metal yoyos in a Lucky Box, which rules out offstring or a diffusion.

Thats funny I just posted pretty much the same thing. I ordered mine yesterday.

I’m wondering if y’all ever got a tracking number? I translated mine and it said undecided. And I emailed them about it in Japanese (so cool) and they haven’t replied. I then tried English and they still haven’t replied

I hear they normally take at least 1 week to reply.

Look in your spam older. Thats were i got mine

Where do you get these lucky boxes at?