Wedding ring pin pricks

Cleaned this up a bit. Back on topic, please! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to think of a clever self deprecating post to make in either this thread or “forever alone throwers” for the past couple days and I still haven’t come up with one.

as a bass player myself… this was very hard to read…

I take my ring off because of the sound it makes when the yoyo strikes it… could care less about the marks it causes though.

Relationship > yoyos

That’s allllll I will say.

I don’t mess around when I’m throwing more expensive throws. Remove wedding ring and cover belt. When I sucked even more than I do today, I’d insist on carpet as I did not trust in myself.

I sort of worship some of my yoyos. They are bigger than I.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I use my wedding ring on my left hand, I’m really lucky that my wife understand that I really like to play yoyo

I lost my ring a long, long time ago. Never replaced it. Wifey understands.
So no problems in that regard.

I have a shot glass right beside my yoyo case that my ring sits in about 80 percent of the time. I’m left handed, so it hits every time I bind, and I don’t care about marks but the sound drives me nuts lol. Also, I work with some really serious electronic equipment on a daily basis at work and I don’t wear my ring there either for safety reasons. typically I only wear it if we are going out or something.