Watch out for LCW11635

So we had a deal going on. My chaotic for his might flea and dv888.
He said that he would do the trade. He made me wait 2days and then finally told me “Sorry I got a better offer on the yoyo I cant do the trade”… I got tons of great offer on the chaotic and now I cant do any of those trades because he made me wait too long and backed out on the last minute. He was suppose to ship the yoyo tomarrow but he backed out right now. Its not cool to do that. He made me wait a week so he can see what yoyo he can get out of the flea and dv888. So I got mad and said “Wow dude its not cool to back out on the trade last minute.” and then he replied “Wow whole 2 days, you waited a long time.” I mean, I dont care about that I waited 2days, what I am mad about is that I could’ve gotten yoyo that I liked alot but now I cant get those since they are traded. He have bad manner and he is rude. I would watch out, he also gave himself a feedback.

2 Likes

well this is wrong but whats really wrong he gave himself feedback

2 Likes

dont let this experience keep you form trading with him, hes a good guy, he just decided he didnt want a yo-yo, the other guy couldve said he wanted the other deals to the guys that offered after he had a a deal with LCW, dont be haters…

So, you’re saying he is yogan01136 as well?

i think thats what hes saying and to england1414 im not being a hater im just stating my opinion

and also this is in the wrong section

Ok this was my first time on the forums and i was playing around i know now that it was wrong but i dont want Justin to ruin my rep on her cuz i backed out of a trade i didnt feel comfortabe with. I realized 2 65$ yoyos for 1 75$ yoyo wasnt a good trade so i backed out. Im soryy to everyone and if you ever want to trade with me ill always ship first no matter how much feedback one person has. Im sorry.

With yogan01136 having zero posts, only being online for at max three minutes and seventeen seconds, and leaving feedback during that time is a reason to believe in some suspicious activity. IP checks could confirm suspicions.

1 Like

I deleted yogan01163 or what ever…happy

Why did you give yourself positive feedback? That’s just wrong.

He’s new.
It’s fixed.
Drop it already.
And would someone move this thing out of B/S/T

THANK YOU PSPIN!!!

Well just remember in the future, don’t give yourself feedback.

ok im verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sorry…

What’s that i smell? SPAM!!!

okay guys im trading with him tommarow and if everythging works out ill let you guys know. then we can delete this thread

@Johnny Rocks!!! GIMME A FREAKIN BREAK ALL YALL WANNA DO IS HATE CUZ I DID SOMETHING STUPID MY FIRST TIME ON THE FORUMS!!!

LCW, stop using caps, that makes you seem very childish.

And thats the last thing you want to do in your current situation.

leave the poor kid alone sure he made a few mistakes, but don’t we all. He is offering to ship first so the worst that can happen is youll have to ship it back.

I use caps because i get madd. Go figure.