Watch out for LCW11635

okay guys can we just stop this and yes he made a mistake. it happens to everyone like calm down and please get over it. if things dont work out between me and him then i will let you know but you cant get mad because he backed out of a trade. he did some thing and relized it was a bad trade big deal. and yes justin im sorry for you and i see were your coming from but still we gotta learn to forgive and forget

1 Like

First off: Johnny, you have very little room to be talking about spam.

Second, this thread was very unneeded, did anybody lose any property as a result of what happened? No. We don’t need to “watch out” for him, he just decided to back out of a trade. Don’t get me wrong, what he did wasn’t right at all, but it could’ve gotten alot worse. He didn’t take anything from you, and it will take but two seconds of your time to talk to previous offers on your yoyo.

Only post “watch out” threads if the person has an intention of ripping people off. What LCW did was an honest mistake, and nothing serious to get worked up about.

At LCW: Next time you commit to a trade and are still taking offers on yoyos, tell the other person. Taking other offers is okay, so long as proper communication is being upheld. This won’t happen if you tell them everything that’s going on.

In conclusion, you both could’ve handled the situation at hand better.

This should be a lesson to everyone, keep all lines open when you are in a trade. If you are still taking offers on yoyos, tell them, it’s nothing to be ashamed of, and most of the time, people won’t care.

Thread Reported.

-Q

Q has a good point. As for a watch out, I might be posting one in a few days because I am starting to feel like I got scammed, but no names (for now…).

Yes.

no need to quote it agree with it and make more spam.

No money exchanged hands. No yoyo’s were shipped. It is bad faith to back out of a deal because you could not trade up what you were about to get, but it is not against the rules.
One note before I lock this up. If you leave feedback for yourself by using a proxy account, be it a friends account or your own facade, you will be banned permanently with no judication. Consider this to be a very relaxed warning.