Want to experience an interesting feeling?

Do 200 push ups (or however many you can do until exhaustion) and immediately start yoyoing.
It’s a feeling I can’t quite put into words, other than a temporary ability in having a very unique and enhanced control over your YoYo. Must be done immediately following.

Something interesting to try

erf!

Haru

Yeh I picked up my Supernova Lite mid-workout yesterday and it was a perculiar feeling. All of a sudden 60g or so feels like absolutely nothing, and like you said, you get a feeling of a lot more control. Fun to try actually. :slight_smile:

“however many you can do until exhaustion”
So, ten?

3 Likes

Hm… So it’s like what baseball players do when they use a bat weight. Build muscle memory with a heavier object, so wen you switch; it’s lighter and more easily controlled.

I did like 5, then I died.

so that post is you ghosting?

1 Like

That’s a bit like saying, “Hey, want to have a new experience? Run 10 miles and immediately eat 6 pounds of pasta! I bet you’ve never felt that before!”.

There’s plenty of things we haven’t felt before. Yoyoing while completely exhausted certainly sounds new, but not enticing. Yoyoing while asphyxiating also sounds new, but is also not enticing whatsoever.

3 Likes

well said.

I think you’re missing the point of this.
:wink:

wow youre buff! Or should i say…

buff!

This is a stealth brag topic about how Haru can do 200 pushups.

4 Likes

I never said I could do 200 pushups, I just threw out a large number to emphasize “going until exhaustion”

Most I have done is 225
:wink:

Haru

HARU SHUT UP YOU ARE MAKING ME INSECURE WITH MY 50 PUSH-UPS.

I just did stealth brag inception.
Also, yeah, this is an interesting feeling.

Okay, sounds cool, ill try it later… Why not?

So thats like 50 pushups :stuck_out_tongue:

hahahahahah this made me lol ;D

BRO, DO YOU EVEN LIFT???

2 Likes

I just tried this (my impressive 63 push-ups) and it is certainly a strange (and somewhat pleasant) feeling.

Josh, I think what you’re really trying to tell us is to be like Grant Johnson.

I’d love that freestyle even more if his physique didn’t toy with my insecurity.