Want to experience an interesting feeling?

He’s an amazing yoyoer. Have you seen his videos from hen he was a kid? Those videos are what made me start yoyoing!

Back on topic, I wonder is yoyoing with a C3 BTH will help build muscle…

Try lifting weights instead of the push-ups. You will smash that yoyo into the ground so hard, it’ll turn into dust. I probably did 200 push-ups total my entire life.

If you’re completely exhausted after 1 set of push-ups, then maybe you should be doing this more often…

I work out because I enjoy it, so it isn’t a burden to me. Just gives me something useful to do between sets. :slight_smile:

Hmmm…I think I will try this next time I workout…

http://www.recordholders.org/en/list/pushups.html

The world record for nonstop push-ups is 10,000?! That just defys all belief… how is that even possible…?

practice and spinach

While I’ve never yoyoed right after working out, I have yoyos after a full day of hard work plenty of times, and it is a quite different sensation when yoyoing when your muscles are exhausted.

kinda like “OW! my poor arms!!”

Lol yall need to get in shape. Ive been pushin 1,000 a day plus dips off my bed frame with my legs propped on my chair for a year now. Not 1,000 consecutive push ups. In sets of 25 allll the wayyyy upppp allll the wayyy doowwnnnn.

Alright, this thread took a turn into health and fitness. Better ride along.

Jenny Craig anyone?

SPINACH
YES
SO MUCH YES

Lol

I honestly can’t do more than 15 pushups before collapsing. I’m scrawny and unathletic and I accept that fact. I’m sure I could get in shape if I wanted, but I don’t feel the need to. I’d rather just play yoyo.

I’M strong to the finish 'cause I eat me spinach!!
I’m Popeye the sayyluh man! (toot toot!)

Nah, more like 5

The most push ups I can do consecutively is somewhere around 80 probably. And although I do not currently feel like doing push ups whatsoever, I have yoyoed after basketball or football practices where I’m completely exhausted and can barely even lift my arms. It is an interesting feeling. The yoyo feels like it has no weight. And although I barely have the strength to throw at those times, it is a very interesting sensation.

Or try meth.

1 Like

1 Like

XD, and this is exactly why we all luv ya hun, now go get me my salad!
:smiley:

Clearly, it’s just Chuck Norris in a costume. He tried the record to take a break from his workout.