Vs. Newton YoYo Concepts: Andrew Maider wins MA States!

some of the cool pics we took at worlds. you will be seeing some of them again shortly :wink:

my personal favorite titled “wiggle arm”

and VsNYYC 2012

…lastly, here is one of yours truly showing you how its done

dang, NICE BEARD MAN!!!

Heath is the retro also going to be at yye? and how much is the retro?

Subscribing! I love vsnyyc yoyos ;D

Love the Abbey Road shot.

If you want more Ti-Walkers:

http://www.facebook.com/heath.vizier/posts/506714916009731

If he gets 200 likes, it looks like it may become a reality!

A great yoyo but…
Would be sad if Heath did a second run after he promised the first run would be the only run to the throwers/collectors that got one  :-\

i know, right?

i never intended to make more ever. even if i do this time, they will be slightly different, and definitely not numbered or lasered.

im still on the fence about as a whole. these factors are pro Ti Walker thus far

-at least 1 email a day asking for more (since they sold out over a year ago.)
-my team needing more to compete (they each have only 1, and testers have beaten the crap out of them)

and the cons

-i said i wouldnt do them again (a big con. easily outweighs most pros)
-another 200$+ yoyo from VsNYYC

i think 200 likes is pretty hard to meet within reasonable time, and i dont intend to keep the status up long. i was more testing the waters on the idea rather than setting it in stone (as the post states)

I for one would be somewhat upset if there was a second run, tweaked slighty or not… numbered or not…
I feel it would devalue the TiWalker’s that are already in existence! :-\

My TiWalker was something that was tough to get (…on the day’s it dropped at YYN and YYE… so much stress!! lol…) And I feel it should remain a tough to get yoyo…an elusive throw!!

Why not make a completely different titanium yoyo? A new limited, elusive titanium VsNewton?!

responded in the other thread to not have to keep chasing both hahaha

upon further questioning my designs for the Grievous (aka the Sky Walker v2), i am HEAVILY conflicted between two solid designs. Having them prototyped right after the Septopus leg #2 gets off of the machines. then the fun starts

this might be the first time in nearly 2 years that VsNYYC will need testers. details once they get off the machine.

fair warning: you will probably need to fill out some sort of application and prove your yoyo experience for this one

1 Like

will there ever be more battsoi’s?
sorry if you’ve already answered this

more than likely not. there are 350 Battosais out in the market, which is more than any of our other designs by a good bit.

we have a plan to revamp the design eventually, but not anytime soon (think 2014 earliest)

I personally don’t mind if another run of Ti-walkers is released. I don’t really mind so much about the exclusivity of mine, I bought it for its play. I do realize others feel differently but if they had missed out on one and never been able to get one just by bad luck then this would be a good chance, the more the merrier. The only problem with it I think is that Heath said that he wouldn’t and I think if you do something like that then you shouldn’t go back on it. Maybe make enough for your team members?
On a different note I think that vs. newton should give at least one store some spare parts for consumers as it would save a lot of time for those who lose things easily (uhh, yeah totally not me :-X)

1 Like

i love the names that you choose for your yoyos especially the new design Grievous that just sounds awesome

In what ways would you consider some to be qualified?

im not 100% sure, but it will more than likely be to the tune of:

-current experience and “mastered” play styles
-VERY high feedback (since you wont be keeping them)
-videos of your experience
-previous reviews written

stuff like that. before anyone gets butt hurt please understand that i am running a business and seeking realistic product data that will directly affect the success of the Grievous production run

Haha, two more questions. What is considered HIGH feedback? Can you go on a whim having positive feedback from highly regarded traders?

And lastly, when do you expect the grievous to go into testing?

24 hour warning :slight_smile:

the last of the works “works” charity yoyos are going up on eBay monday!!! (finally, i know)

That’s incredibly exciting. Can’t wait to watch that bidding war.