Vs. Newton YoYo Concepts: Andrew Maider wins MA States!

under what seller name?

mine

HVizier

too kewl, dood

will you post a link?

any link for the ebay charity works?

in the famous words of Swiper the Fox, “Yur Tooooooooooo Late!”

Wait so all the works already went up on eBay?

pictures are taking their sweet time uploading from my phone (no real camera)

im working on it as i type :slight_smile:

uber excited for the septopus heath ;D, couple questions though, as far the date goes late september mid october? and are the only two colorways going to be golden army and galatic crusader?

no more talk of releases and color ways until they happen

i never do color ways twice though

Could you post a link of your eBay account so everyone can see what you are selling?

as soon as its all up i will post a link here.

i am having issues with uploading the pictures. should be up soon

got it all figured out. their coming up right now, here is the link to see them as they get there

http://www.ebay.com/sch/hvizier/m.html?item=160864767003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562

everything is up now. this event can finally see closure!!!

special thanks to all involved.

Wow, those are some very nice and diverse throws! I’m excited to try to get the Wedgies. The last time I had one was when Juan gave me his before leaving BBYY. Do any of you guys know if the prototype is heavier or lighter than the actual production run?

Will the vsNYYC throw shirt be sold to the uk stores

Heath, It was great to see all the items sell. Can you give us an update on the amount raised since and including the auctions in December and to which charity it will be going? Looking forward to hearing about this!

1 Like

sorry for a late reply

i live in South Louisiana and we were just hit by hurricane Isaac. we just got power and internet back.

im waiting on payment for the last ones, and have to relist 2 (ironically, your modded ones. apparently the guy didnt mean to bid 300$, but 30$…)

i will have a receipt for it all soon. getting everything all back on track down here

again, sorry for the late reply guys

I hope you and your family are ok. That hurricain hit hard. We got hard rain all the way up here in northern georgia. I saw the saddest thing on the bst. There is a guy who lost part of his collection to the flood.

1 Like

I agree with that sentiment, I hope you and you and your family are all ok, I cant even imagine what being hit with a hurricane would be like. And too bad about those charity yoyos, i bet that $300 would have been great!
Thanks,
FlyCaster