Yoyo vs newton yoyos for sale

sky walker Vader Skywalker Yoda Tiwalkers moonwalker Jaba the hut high end vintage mint any interest? No lowballers grown thrower with $$$$ =) offer up?

2 Likes

Pictures would help thank you

3 Likes

Definitely interest but need pictures

2 Likes

You’re kidding? Right?

1 Like

Nope I got the good stuff. Lemme lay a bunch out and take a pic.

2 Likes

Yeah do that.

3 Likes

Phew so the first thing i do when im on bst and aee a name I dont know is google the name.

I just went down a very dark rabbit hole on vs newton. Just a reminder to me that the internet is a permanent place

7 Likes

Permanent indeed. Heath still made throws like no other. I appreciate the product maybe not his conduct. It’s all in the past. TiWalker 89 just sold for $1g plus shipping on ebay so the value is still there

3 Likes

Craziness on prices! Ill just settle for watching someone else play with it lol

Yeah; I have a Rolls Royce with 1500 miles on it for $50. Paypal ff only. Ooops - no picture though…

What is the problem with pictures? You said you would provide pictures a day ago. If you have no pictures with a date - you have no yo-yo’s for sale.

3 Likes

GZR buddy! I bought a few throws off ya back in the day including a GZR A real nice GZR Nautilus blue anodized with side effects back in the day and you told me about wanting a 7075 throw instead of the 6071 or whatever and OD made the 7075 throws called GZRs for Geezers in your name LOL

1 Like

My wife is wiping the dust off and preparing a couple shots of the collection. She’s a perfectionist so that’s the hold up. They should be posted within the hour

PS this place is all kinds of different from when I logged in 10 years ago. Might take me a minute to upload pics gimme a sec. I am working but If I give my wife the password she can figure it out. She’s much smarter than me LOL =)

Here are the pictures.

17 Likes

Wow! You have some nice old school throws! PM’d!

1 Like

Sent message

Same pmd

Price condition and names on these would be nice

1 Like

Amazing Collection, Jeffrey! You certainly have some real gems in there that are gonna be worth a pretty penny.

Some of the guys that will be viewing your collection over the next several days will very quickly understand and recognize if they want something. It most likely is gonna cost him some money.

But you have some really good yo-yos that are gonna demand a good amount of money to change hands.

Hopefully nobody bids over their head to get something that they think they have to have. But at the same time, the people that can afford it and you happen to have their Grail yo-yo, it looks like a win-win situation to me.

Best of luck to you and the people that will be dealing with you.

I just stare at that image like I’m staring into a window of a candy store. It may be an expensive candy store. But if the candies really good. The expense is of secondary importance.

9 Likes

Bottom left purple one drop what is that?