Yoyo vs newton yoyos for sale

OD 54 with side effects mint in box =)

Crazy OF (old fart) What have you got to sell my friend?

1 Like

besides the Rolls Royce? =)

1 Like

Been getting pms

Jefferey :pinched_fingers: please ask your wife to answer the dang DMs! This hot post is burning up the feed

How much is the black marbled looking dark magic. I got a friend hunting for one

1 Like

@FourCorner

1 Like

That looks like an 07 ocho in the box top right. Do you have a profile pic?

Well anyone actually make a purchase yet

Relax, friend, it’s been a matter of hours. Y’all are blowing up the guy’s thread and probably his inbox and I’m assuming he’s got more to do than be a full-time yoyo salesman lol

@Rad i think theres a draupnir in this bunch

1 Like

I don’t care for Heath. However you run with it baby!!!

My chance has come!!

This has got to be the most valuable BST post I’ve ever seen.

Thanks for looking out! Got in as soon as I could.

only cult classics i recognize are draupnir, sleipnir and that purple one drop with what appears to be hub stacks side effects ??

i feel out of the loop here :sweat_smile:

I thought the Moon Walker never actually existed before this post.

3 Likes

There were several Protos and even a few anodized ones but to my understanding they all need tuning to be smooth.

1 Like

@sparhawk is right. I have one and tuning it is definitely needed for it to be smooth.

1 Like

Does the Moon Walker come with a sequin right handed white glove. Hee hee Jam on it hee hee.

Everyone have a great rest of the week.

This post author will be very busy mailing stuff all week. I am sure he will be the only one in line at the post office, with a smile on his face.

P.S. Will you get to say it?

Honey it was a good investment. I sold the collection for ( blank times) what I invested.

Dreams do come true in the yo-yos universe.

Very choice throws get them before they are gone they will not last.