Yoyo vs newton yoyos for sale

Has anyone gotten a reply from OP?

1 Like

Good luck to anyone who made a deal,im bouncing out .

1 Like

Bump for answers!

1 Like

Please list what you have, prices, and what has been sold alreadyā€¦ :wink:

2 Likes

This is by far the most popular and disorganized BST post Iā€™ve seen. Sadly I go by a simple rule. If someone canā€™t organize a sale listing they probably will have trouble with the rest of the transaction. Iā€™ll leave this to those that know more about the yo-yos and or OP but Iā€™m not that guy. I wish you all luck in your transactions

3 Likes

DM SENT FOR THAT DRAUPNIR LOL
(along with like 50 other people probably lol)

But cash ready lol :innocent::+1:

Yeah heā€™s likely keeping the draup and another,also since this was so disorganized ,and doesnā€™t even know what he wants for his stuff and this is a hassle thatā€™s why Iā€™m out good luck to those who gets responses and an actual buy .

5 Likes

can you post whatā€™s available and prices?

3 Likes

Bro just wanted to flex on us

11 Likes

Has this become a cold case file :face_with_monocle:.

1 Like

I received several responses from him but havenā€™t settled on a deal. Iā€™m betting he just ends up listing this stuff on ebay to skip the hassle.

3 Likes

I havenā€™t received a response at all. Was yours in response to the Ti Walker?

1 Like

You are his targeted audience. If he doesnā€™t make a deal with you then hes not right in the head.

2 Likes

You guysā€¦. Iā€™m going to buy a bottle of old tawny port. Have a nice day yā€™all!

3 Likes

The yoyorecreation throws

2 Likes

Oh a competitor! :joy: Just kidding hope at least one of us is able to work something out!

Thanks man. Yes yes yaaazzz My wife has come around on my ā€œsilly collectionā€ IDK how to get it to the community as I am barely one step above a ludite. It is taking me a while to go through and research each throw. Some I bought 10 years ago and even then they were 4-7 years old. I am selling out and leaking them all on ebay as I get info on each throw along with more detailed photos. I appreciate the love. I have really enjoyed the community and now I am selling all but a select few for upgrades to GTS4 R33 Skyline, an even more expensive hobby :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are correct sir. Detailed pics and and description with each throw including condition etc. All are mint and it not I will tell you and show you in the pics. I collected a lot but only threw a few on a regular basis. I sold my Ti Walker 103 for $400 like 6 years ago MISTAKE! my favorite throw hands down. I still have TW #69 minty mint but have a hard time letting it go unless someone from Dubai has to have one lol

3 Likes

Well there are a couple walkers on eBay now. :grin:

1 Like

103? of Ti Walkers there are 96 in totalā€¦ 90 serial, numbered from 0 to 89, 3 pre-pro and 3 b-grade

2 Likes