VINES by MonkeyFinger - testing opportunity!

Are you interested in trying out @MonkeyFingerYOYO VINES?!

We are looking for a few people to try/test out the string and write a review here on the forum.

We have 10 total packs. If you are interested please reply to this topic and we will send you a personal message to get your mailing address. You must try and test them out and respond with a review on the forum within 30 days of receiving them.

First 10 people to comment are first to get the free sample! Sorry - this is for people in the USA only right now.

feature

7 Likes

Would love to test some strings for you.

2 Likes

I would love some more but, I already tried them.

2 Likes

Do noob player reviews count?

2 Likes

I’d be interested in testing some strings.

2 Likes

All perspectives are welcome. Sometimes new players might not be able to put into words how something works for specific whips or slacks but you can still speak to the overall ‘quality’ or ‘longevity’ of the string and personal opinions which is what we are looking for here with @MonkeyFingerYOYO. :blush:

5 Likes

well in that case I’ll test some strings

3 Likes

Yes please!! Thanks :raised_hands:t4::ok_hand:t4:

3 Likes

I would very much like to test these strings out, it will make for a very unbiased review

2 Likes

I’d love to test!

2 Likes

I’ll test :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lemme know if spots are still open, I’m definitely interested

2 Likes

Just in case it doesn’t work out for one of the others, I’m up for this!

2 Likes

I would be super honored to try out and review MonkeyFinger’s Vines and I hope I get the opportunity!!

1 Like

I love monkeyfinger, and would love to be a tester for you all!

1 Like

Bear in mind the post says USA only folks!

2 Likes

I would be happy and feel privileged to test the Vines and then write a review for the forum members.
Rock

1 Like

I would be honored

1 Like

I would love to try Vines by Monkey Finger!!:fire:

1 Like

I would like to try it.

1 Like