SnakeSkinStrings Testers needed!

Hey!

We are looking for 5 people to test and review our strings. We are looking for at least 2 people who use off hand Yoyos. Please only respond if you are a serious Yoyo player. If you are selected to reviews our strings you will receive a Pm by the end of the day April 2nd. Thanks!

~Matt

By Offhand do you mean Off string? Because that is one of the styles of play I do often. I also have tried a very large variety of strings from slick whippy

Hey! I would totally be down for testing your strings! I have been making strings for over a year now, and have lots of experience both with making and reviewing strings. I own and operate my string business, Big Yoyo String. Umm, I’m 15, and like to yoyo :p. I cant think of anything else

Hi, I make string and have also tested for unknown strings. I would love to test and review your string! I also do some 4A but not much.

Pm Sent

Ill test I make my own strings an I have a review of the Majesty somewhere in the review section

how many string makers are named Matt: there is me, Snakeskin and I believe YYSL

I’d be willing to test. I often play all styles, including 4A. I play very almost all day every day so I could do some major endurance testing.

i would love to i do 1a 4a and 5a

Good name I guess. ;D

And Hamstring was done by another Matt. :o

Hello, I play 4A, Matt has sent Type X so I can test it on off string before. I do take notes on:
•Color
•Feel
•Play
•Duration(how long it lasts)
And I also compare it to other strings, as well as rate it on:
•Whip/Slack
•Speed
•Softness
•Feel on OTHER styles as well as 4A
On a scale of 1-10. I will also gladly review it, and if I have time, do a video(which is unlikely)

Had anyone been PM’ed?

Yeah they already PMed people.

I’ll try them

looks like you got your five people to test your string! if anything happens like if they all die or go missing or something, I gotchu on testing em. (im not wishing death or missingness on anyone) (yes I made the word missingness up)