My first string prototypes might need testers

UPDATE: Will put new photos up of strings that I have made they have vastly improved. Photos will be up Tuesday when I get back to Iowa City from Cincinnati.

Testers* Only looking for testers that have a long history of throwing or someone who has experience making string.

Process: I will send you string you give me feedback. If string needs to be modified I will modifie and send more PM me if interested looking for 1 more tester

Ill test some I’ve been making string for a while ( about 1-2 years )and throwing since I was 10

And how old are you know? You have made topics on how to do many things. I hardly think you have that much experience. And you broke your Raider.

My age is 14 my older sister has been involved with yoyoing for much longer I got my first throw from her .she is 22 and has been throwing since she was seven . At the moment she is in medical school and I haven’t seen her for about 8 months , so I have been “spreading my wings” and trying new things and that is why you see my weird posts but when it comes to string making and bearing cleaning I am experienced

Ok :). Just wondering. Go ahead and send him string :D. I wouldn’t be able to, I have tried string and they all feel the same to me. I’m just not that kind of guy :).

I would love to test your string out, I’ve been yoyoing for two years and have learned the subtle differences between strings, and I could give you great feedback on their ups and downs. Please consider my offer. :wink:

Honestly, I think ur just the same. I doubt your experience, just as you doubt his.
But, i don’t mention it, unless you call out someone else.

At a glance, both strings look undertwisted. Not to say they won’t be good, I haven’t tried them. I’ll test the string for you, I can write well. I’m a good player, but I am very picky about the string I use.

I would love to test some string out. I have been yoyoing for two years (13 years old) but i think i have learned lots. I am advanced-expert according to yoyoexpert and Im currently trying to decide what my favorite string is.

Give him some! He writes the best reviews!

1 Like

Yes, they do look undertwisted don’t they o.0

They are I can tell. Here is my string you can compare.

Undertwisted to the point of it possibly giving it bad tension.

I have had a history testing and helping out with stringmakers. Big yoyo string, epic yoyo string, and another one that I can remember. And I gave them all my honest opinion! So if you need a tester, I’m here for you!!

I make epic string and have tested for unknown yoyo strings. I would love to test some of yours.

Ya I figured out I was undertwisting them thank to this post and since then they have vastly improved

I’ll test some if you’d like.

It’s all about trial and error :smiley: Keep at it Zen!

Thanks. This means a lot to me. Here are my reviews:
Werrd Hour- Werrd Hour Review - Yo-Yo Reviews - YoYoExpert Forums
CLYW Puffin- CLYW Puffin Review - Yo-Yo Reviews - YoYoExpert Forums