All filled up, thanks guys!

Hello YYE.

I’ve been making string for about a year and a half now. In the past few months, I’ve been tweaking and tinkering with a particular formula. Recent, in the past few weeks, I’ve settled on a certain configuration. I’ve been playing with this string and been putting it through test after test, and I think that I’ve found a product that I can really stand behind.

When I first started making this string, I had one simple goal. To make a string that would feel as much like standard poly as possible, but that would improve upon it every way.

The string that I was able to make whips faster than poly without feeling super fast and uncontrollable like nylon, holds tension better than poly, and lasts 3-4 times as long as a regular poly string. Also, the string is slicker than standard poly.

I’ve had a few different players of varying skill level test out the string with great success, all of them saying that the string was pretty darn nifty.

So, I’d like to ask you, member of YYE, to help me perfect these strings. I’d like to send some string to 5-10 people, have them answer a few questions about the strings, and give their general opinion about the string.

If you wish to be considered for the testing process, shoot me a pm. Preferably, I’d like players who have a decent amount of experience with different kinds of strings, but it’s not required. I can’t garuntee that everyone who pms me will get some string, however.

[EDIT] Oh, I forgot to mention, testers will be asked to fill out a small questionnaire on the strings. Don’t worry, it’s not long :slight_smile:

Remember, if you’re testing string, you are TESTING! This isn’t a free string service.

Thanks guys,
Jake.

I would be wiling to make a promotional video if you send me a pack of 5. I have tried chaos strings, snake bite, kitty, reg. poly… etc.
I could help spread the word, if you are interested :slight_smile:
(I’ll do it for free, obviously)

Same hear

Here

I’m down to be a tester!

Sure, I’ll try! ;D

I wouldn’t mind trying some out ;D Also, my two brothers yoyo so there’s 3 fer one :wink:

If no one else wants to, i’d like to test. I have experience with regular poly, nylon, and kitty string.

ILL DO IT!!!

I live in MI too so shipping will be cheap cheap cheap :stuck_out_tongue:

I would be happy to test them besides I could the string I already had string that wears out too fast might as well try a different type of string I live in MD plus I can bring some string to my Yoyo club meeting to get even more people to test it out.

punctuation is good.

2 Likes

Just letting you guys know, I’m still looking for string testers. Currently have 6 people testing, and I need 4 more. Shoot me a pm!

Thanks,
Jake.

Did you get my feedback on the string?

I did, thank you.

You get my address?

I did, and I should be shipping out around wednesday.

sent PM