So here's my plan... (concerning string) UPDATE! Testers please read!

Hi guys, I know most of you probably don’t know who I am but I really need the help of the community. The deal is that I’ve been making string for a while and one day I want to start selling it, but, I figure I need to find out weather people really like it or not before I can start yelling at them to give me money for it. So, my plan is to give out some free string to credible members of the forum so that I can get some helpful feedback and get better at what I’m doing.
What I need to know is if anyone is interested. I don’t want to go off and make a huge load of string and then find out no one cares and I’ve just wasted my time.
So basically if you’re a credible member, as in you’ve been on here for a while, and people know you, and you’re not going to take my string and then never give me any feedback, and you’re not going to give me feedback like “it sucked, give me more so I can test it again”, then please, post or send me a PM and if i get about 10 or so people on board then I’ll make a big batch and send it out.
Tell me what you think – Hadoe

EDIT: Alright, so I have enough people for testing now, thanks for everyone who posted and PM’d! I’ll be sending out the string within a week. It will arrive in a regular envelope and each string will be in a little paper tube inside. Each tube will have a number on it; please remember that number because that’s the name of the string! I’ll give them real names later. Also if you don’t like the colors don’t worry, I will have more colors to offer if people like them :slight_smile: For feedback either send me a PM or post a review either way is fine, although if you post a review please send me a link so I can read it ;D
Once again, thanks for all the help and support! – Hadoe (Ian)

Everyone’s string got shipped out yesterday! Expect it soon, and again, thanks to everyone for helping me out on this. Can’t wait to hear what you guys think of my string!

I’ll test it. Ill do a good review and if I like it maybe we could trade strings sometime? Please reply

If you send me string, I can give you any and all feedback I can and compare it to other string that I have on hand. Just shoot me a pm if you deem me credible enough.

I think ya gotta start somewhere. The cost would be minimal its really your time that has the value. Every new business takes tons of your time to get going. Good luck Hadoe, you’ll do great.

Thanks man :slight_smile:

Edited ;D

Update!

Is it OK to ask what kind of string it is? :stuck_out_tongue:

if u ship worldwide i can test it i have tested another string before whip string if u remember that was made by metal man dshoot me a PM if u still giving out samples to get tested :smiley: i would be glad to do it :wink: :wink:

Most of the kinds I make are a polyester nylon blend, but I will never reveal my secret formula!!

I already have enough testers at the moment but if I come up with a new kind of string I want feedback on I’ll keep you in mind :wink:

OK man thnx just feel free to shoot me a PM any time :wink:

Ya I think you will do good

Thank You :slight_smile: