VINES by MonkeyFinger - testing opportunity!

I know Im way past 10, but I’ll claim a back up position.

1 Like

My yoyos are demanding a MonkeyFinger string test. I promised them I’d post just to keep them quiet, that’s all.

1 Like

yo ill try some haha

1 Like

If someone drops I’ll try them out and write a review.

1 Like

Same here even though I’m a super noob. I’m pretty sure MonkeyFinger has something to do with the new OD Deep State I just bought…

1 Like

Er whuuut where did you buy that from?

1 Like

A little hole in the wall

1 Like

Looks like custom ano to me, seriously, where did it come from?

1 Like

Looks like a MonkeyFinger ano

2 Likes

Yeah agreed, just curious of its provenance. I don’t think Monkeyfinger takes on custom ano jobs any more, e.g. the text at http://mfdyoyo.com/frankenlab/

1 Like

There are some like this for sale on a popular online auction site.

2 Likes

Yeah, I got it there.

2 Likes

I am your guy! Ray is probably rolling over screaming noooo!

1 Like

Yeah I don’t really have a clue, I just saw it on eBay and liked the color. I wanted to buy a Deep State but wasn’t really thrilled about the colors available on here. Apparently this one was custom anodized and maybe upgraded in another way somehow? I’m not really sure what’s been done to it; but, I really liked the color so I bought it.

Sorry I’m not of more assistance, I just still don’t really know what I’m doing…

2 Likes

It’s okay, I’m 6 months in and still haven’t a clue what I’m doing :joy:

3 Likes

Can any of y’all tell me more about it?

1 Like

When we have our review, do we post it here, or on a new topic?

2 Likes

You can start a new topic under #yo-yo-reviews

4 Likes

Gotcha

2 Likes

RidinSPinners: that was done as a set for a long time customer. I did 4 of them in total, 3 were done in our original colour ways. Mizaru, Kikazaru and Iwazaru the one you have is the Iwazaru colour way.

2 Likes