What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

I really like the black Avocado too. A tad smaller but nice weight and stability. Fun throw.

6 Likes

Funny thing, I kinda was asking both you guys :wink:

3 Likes

Haha thanks for trying to spare me the awkwardness. You’re a good dude hahaha

But asking me was your first mistake, as I’m sure he’s got a lot more insight than my whopping 2 weeks, and 4 total yoyos of experience lol.

I say grab one though, dude. I mean for the price, unless it doesn’t spin you can’t really go wrong. And my irrelevant opinion happens to be that they’re great bang for buck.

6 Likes

In the last 2 weeks

This was pretty great to be honest :blush:

It feels amazing to get solid finger spins going on the unresponsive sw!

19 Likes

:star_struck:

3 Likes

Blood Brothers Part II

Per @MonkeyFingerYOYO

19 Likes

I have to admit I kinda like that one on the far right.

4 Likes

I love the Avocado! Was throwing mine this morning!

4 Likes

Agreed. I could not imagine this community without him. I have noticed myself spending far less time on Reddit also, and it used to be my main source of Yoyo community. I like how topics can get revived here where in Reddit, things just kind of come and go and get buried.

I still check in on Reddit from time to time, but this is my main online community now. It feels much more civilized

15 Likes

I missed seeing that on your shelf. Whew, if you of all people like the Avocado I will not just be imagining that I think it’s good because, seriously, I honestly respect your opinions about yoyos.

6 Likes

Right? I pretty much try to buy whatever he tells me lol

5 Likes

Sometimes he sends me mean messages ordering me to buy yoyos I don’t even want. He has a motorcycle and he scares me so I just buy whatever he says to.

8 Likes

Coding…what have you done here?

4 Likes

And @anon19434144 I’m probably the last person you should be taking advice about anything from lol. I’m not all there :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I got the N12 because I saw it on your shelf (curtains were open) and it’s my most used yoyo.

5 Likes

Oh man I would love a Deep State! There aren’t many retailers over here and a lot of Onedrop stuff just passes me by simply because cost of shipping from US to the UK is so damn high. Boo hoo!

Anyway yesterday I got this:SAM_4533

CLYW Avalanche :smiley:

11 Likes

I prefer solids but I think that looks pretty cool!

3 Likes

It was an ebay purchase so there was no choice in colour

4 Likes

It’s a set that someone made available on eBay, I am not sure how or why… clearly Monkeyfinger ano’ed Deep States. I don’t understand the exact provenance of them but they are very cool and the DS is arguably my favorite all time yo-yo, so… I couldn’t resist.

4 Likes

Ah I see

3 Likes