Video Battle Royale! Second half of round 1!

looks like Alex destroyed us all though!

And i had to go against him…

If i end up against him.
Oh. Mah. Lord. Imma lose so hard

Yup. And proud. ;D

As for why you’re asking, may I ask…?

That was a very left-handed compliment. :wink:

There’s another one O.o

Yeah, there are plenty of them. You’ve just got to search a little harder. :wink:

Oooohhh man tied up.

Edit: Never mind :frowning:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/left-handed+compliment

Edit: And for all you lefties:

Really mad i sprained my wrist on Friday cause it stopped me from being able to throw an enter this :frowning:

Really wish that didn’t happen

It’s cool, Owen. You actually were unable to film. Some of these people just decided that they couldn’t get a submission in and that not contacting me at all was the best way to handle it.

When we were still taking participants I said not to enter if you didn’t think you could film. One guy even said “I don’t think I will be able to film. But I’m in” This is what bugs me.

Now I’m wishing I had done another take just to get my last combo a tiny bit cleaner.

I. Am. Being. Destroyed.

You won’t, cuz imma take you down!

Jk, we need to do a rematch after this!

This is getting intense. I was expecting Keiran to just blow everyone out of the water. Looks like he’s going to have to earn it.

I hope everyone is actually watching all the videos carefully before voting and not just assuming the top player is going to be better.

1 Like

I can’t believe I’m actually holding up against Keiran… its been neck and neck the whole time. I’ll die if I actually win.

I think you guys are super close. I voted for Keiran (sorry) but on closer inspection I really can’t tell which is better. you both have different styles that appeal to me in different ways.

In my opinion this was the best, most evenly matched battle of the entire first round. I watched both like 3 times before I voted lol.

Well, at least I’m currently the most successful loser.

Hendy don’t sweat it, I voted for you because I liked your style better. :slight_smile:
The person you’re up against has probably been yoyoing longer and is more popular, so that’s why he’s beating you.

I don’t like to complain… but this will more than likely end as a popularity contest which sucks.
For example, (Anthony Rojas vs the person who’s style appealed to you more) I’m sure most people would still vote Anthony but I don’t know for sure, just a guess, I’m just here to have fun though.