Username Meanings

What is the meaning of your username (s)?

Me???

iHateMATT because rather than hating others…hate YOURSELF!

hahahah!

You?
Tell Me What’s Yours!

Samad is my name

Logan is my name

Kim-Lan is my name.

I couldn’t think of anything, so I made something of my fav. trick.

Milkman

my real name is Liam.

I picked Ewski because it’s the last part of my first name- Ruschewski (roo-shef-skee). It’s my mom’s maiden name.

I was coincidentally thinking of kevlar armor from counterstrike but since someone chose kevlar, i added 14 for the hell of it

mine is Wolk because both me and my dad’s favorite animal is a wolf so w-o-l from wolf and then k from Kenney which is my last name so Wolk

(Jerry) #9

honza is my last name

You know mine:ANAGRAMS!

YoYoman is from the old Smothers Brothers Yo-Yo Segment.

I made this account when my favorite yoyo was a grind machine

(_|@<06) #13

Dang Straight! i bet almost no one knows who they are anymore…

anyways _|@<06 is Jacob using all symbols and thats my name, just mixing it up by bein different lol ;D

lost prophets are one of my fav bands and thats the nickname i have on my PS3.

and it sounds better than Daniel

me an a guy a used to work with were messing about at work and and a snoop dogg song came on the radio, i start acting all “GANGSTA!” WUT WUT! and rapping along like the fool i am and my friend says “FOW SHIZZLE OLITIZZLE” my real name being Oliver Tennant! so OLI T drizzle some gangta on it and you get olitizzle! lol it just kinda stuck after that!

I used to play Runescape (level 98 p2p), and a guy hacked my brother’s friend’s account. His name was Rsmod9876543 or something. I thought it sounded cool. But i didn’t know what it meant (level 40?), so i just used it for lots of stuff.

rs = runescape, mod = moderator.

So, even though i know what it means, i don’t play runescape, but i still use it cause it sounds cool.

Don’t play runescape, it will ruin your life, especially after losing 5 million.

(Frank W.) #17

Yo- for yoyo
Crazy goofy- goofy is my favorite cartoon character and he is crazy l0l

(J. Lev) #18

I cannot reveal such information.

(Marc) #19

It means me :wink:

(JonasK) #20

I was in a phoenix phase 3-4 years ago. I had to use a nickname for a website and phoenix was taken. So I just basically swapped the O out with an extra E. It’s still pronounced like phoenix though.